IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Oh, one more thing
Turns out that the fingerprint sensor is not at all in a dumb place if you're left-handed.

Fuck you, righties!
New That's sinister! :)
All of us righties can move on.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
     So long, Apple. It's been fun. - (pwhysall) - (63)
         Enjoy it. - (Another Scott) - (38)
             Edge does not preclude case. - (pwhysall) - (36)
                 No glass screen protector, though... :-( -NT - (Another Scott) - (35)
                     Boom! Verizon (!) to the rescue! - (pwhysall) - (34)
                         Interesting. Thanks. -NT - (Another Scott) - (33)
                             OTOH... - (Another Scott) - (32)
                                 Fairy snuff. - (pwhysall) - (31)
                                     I use the same brand - (drook) - (15)
                                         Six? Amateur - (pwhysall) - (14)
                                             Geez, now I want to try to remember mine - (drook) - (1)
                                                 Now you've tempted me... - (static)
                                             Look how I thought the iPhone 3G's screen was "vast and bright" :D - (pwhysall) - (8)
                                                 I've a somewhat lengthier view of er, Bitchin resolution (but with similar retrospectives.) - (Ashton) - (7)
                                                     S8+ display is 529dpi. Good film is ~5000dpi. - (pwhysall) - (6)
                                                         Thanks much, all good points - (Ashton) - (5)
                                                             Re: pressing the shutter at the right instant - (drook) - (4)
                                                                 Good thoughts, thanks. - (Ashton) - (3)
                                                                     I've heard the heartbeat theory ... Don't like it - (drook)
                                                                     Don't contemplate doing it yourself - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                                                         Thou sayest and, shall seek such a One via the magick of (hell, Google or Other) - (Ashton)
                                             5 - (malraux)
                                             Wow, that list will delay your retirement! :) -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                                 What you guys get to spend on healthcare, I get to spend on gadgets -NT - (pwhysall)
                                     My V10 would have been very unhappy without the glass screen protector. - (Another Scott) - (14)
                                         Shirt pockets. - (mmoffitt) - (9)
                                             Re: Shirt pockets. - (pwhysall) - (8)
                                                 When you get old enough to require reading glasses I think the pocket will return. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                                     I'm already there - (pwhysall)
                                                     Nope. Progressive bifocals FTW. -NT - (malraux) - (1)
                                                         +1 True -NT - (drook)
                                                 Well, I learned something about skate shoes! - (a6l6e6x)
                                                 That I'd like to see - (drook) - (1)
                                                     That'd be awesome - (pwhysall)
                                                 Here we wear the plaid shirt/jeans/skate shoes even on client/board/etc. days. - (malraux)
                                         Last time I put a phone in a shirt pocket ... - (drook) - (3)
                                             Shirt pockets are deadly. - (malraux) - (2)
                                                 I don't either, that's why I put my hand over my pocket when I bend over. ;0) - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                     Me too! .... bend over next? hand-over-pocket is now robotically inculcated :-) - (Ashton)
             On LG - (pwhysall)
         Not HMS QE's deck I hope >:-) -NT - (scoenye) - (1)
             I'd be waiting a while, if so! -NT - (pwhysall)
         *chucks and runs* - (malraux) - (9)
             bgr.com? - (pwhysall) - (4)
                 Why do you think I ran? :-) - (malraux) - (3)
                     Re: The Belkin one - (drook)
                     £35. Bloody hell. -NT - (pwhysall)
                     Speed will be interesting - (pwhysall)
             Re: *chucks and runs* - (pwhysall) - (3)
                 It was a drive-by. - (malraux)
                 Yeah, that 4K rendering stuff was kinda meaningless. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                     There is a price war going on, right now - (pwhysall)
         It's here. - (pwhysall) - (2)
             Oh, one more thing - (pwhysall) - (1)
                 That's sinister! :) - (a6l6e6x)
         Galaxy S8 and and S8 Plus drop test - (Bman)
         Three weeks in. - (pwhysall) - (7)
             Couple more things I miss. - (pwhysall) - (5)
                 Re: Facetime - (mvitale) - (4)
                     Re: Facetime - (pwhysall) - (3)
                         Why that distinction? No Hangouts, but yes Mail -NT - (drook) - (2)
                             Google burns everything that everyone loves - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                 I liked Reader - (drook)
             Pity that your Main Hat is (in the betting parlour?) - (Ashton)

I don't want to write it, and you don't want to see it.
150 ms