IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Lots of possible reasons
Flight was cancelled or added. Flight was delayed and crew was going to miss a connection. Etc.

The more obvious question is why didn't they hire a car to take them?
--

Drew
New No time to look, but some claim that sitting in a car doesn't count as "rest", or something.
New If that's so, then how can sitting in a plane count?
Which is more hassle to get into? And, given how shitty air travel amenities have become, how crappy a car would you have to use for it to be less comfortable?
--
Christian R. Conrad
Same old username (as above), but now on iki.fi

(Yeah, yeah, it redirects to the same old GMail... But just in case I ever want to change.)
New Yup.
The company I work for has a contract to move flight personnel between various airports.
     I find this non-discussed issue about flight UAE 3411 interesting. - (mmoffitt) - (12)
         Lots of possible reasons - (drook) - (3)
             No time to look, but some claim that sitting in a car doesn't count as "rest", or something. -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                 If that's so, then how can sitting in a plane count? - (CRConrad)
             Yup. - (crazy)
         United will be paying for this one dearly! - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
             We're pretty much done with them - (scoenye)
             Having managed to escape 'Air' since 9/11 thus: Amtrak.. - (Ashton) - (1)
                 Only once since 9/11 domestically for me. That was enough. Now's it's 22 Tango or nothing. -NT - (mmoffitt)
         Why would they not know? - (static) - (3)
             And then someone calls out sick - (crazy) - (2)
                 But contingency planning takes more than 5 hours? Seems daft to me. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                     Trouble with those of us who've ever *managed.. vastly complex machines-in-sync - (Ashton)

It's not a pooping bell!
63 ms