IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Well, here's a Colonial's take on Your version of the Worldwide attack on mentation of any kind
Esquire magazine.
As a British expat now living in New York, 2016 really showed me what it means to live in "interesting times." In the era of Brexit and Trump, I've become accustomed to waking up in the morning, grabbing my phone—now affectionately dubbed the Fresh Horrors Device—and being immediately rattled by whatever headlines await. Tuesday morning was no exception, a reminder that political curveballs can still come from across the pond.
Still, Lucky You:
No Way could your cast of zanies come close to the destructive capabilities + intent of our menagerie of despicable Soul-suckers.
(Further: most everyone in The Sceptered.. still speaks authentic Language and syntax. Still. much of the time (I gather.))
New Well aye
Ye have to gan canny around these things. If some gadgy from London says he's going round Buxton to get to Matlock, ya just know that he's either glegged something he wants or mostwise he's talking nesh. Fam, you can't trust anyone - narmean?
New Subtitles please
--

Drew
New Re: Subtitles please
Ye have to be smart around these things. If some old fart from London says he's going round Buxton to get to Matlock, ya just know that he's either sniffed out something he wants or mostwise he's talking rubbish. Fam, you can't trust anyone - know what I mean?
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New I suspect "going round Buxton to get to Matlock" is rhyming slang for ... something else
--

Drew
New Nope, not rhyming slang.
New Crikey! a toff-in-disguise!

Allus knew ye were a doppelganger ...
     Election Special! UK General Election is set for the 8th of June. - (pwhysall) - (15)
         Enjoy your slippage to third world status. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (3)
             Good to see the fine art of ludicrous hyperbole isn't dead -NT - (pwhysall) - (2)
                 I'll have to say the re-animated corpse of Thatcher you have there is very life-like. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                     You think she's bad: you should see the alternative. -NT - (pwhysall)
         Jump into the fire pit with us!!1 It's fine!!11 - (Another Scott)
         Well, here's a Colonial's take on Your version of the Worldwide attack on mentation of any kind - (Ashton) - (6)
             Well aye - (pwhysall) - (5)
                 Subtitles please -NT - (drook) - (3)
                     Re: Subtitles please - (boxley) - (2)
                         I suspect "going round Buxton to get to Matlock" is rhyming slang for ... something else -NT - (drook) - (1)
                             Nope, not rhyming slang. -NT - (pwhysall)
                 Crikey! a toff-in-disguise! - (Ashton)
         Here's all you need to know. - (pwhysall)
         "Making hay while the sun shines!" -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         Corbyn's principAL source of criticism. HTH! -NT - (CRConrad)

Firstly they have wonky eyes, the left eye is always much larger than the right.
118 ms