IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New IRLRPD.
Hard to keep track of who to shun.
- p.a.

Yup!

Cheers,
Scott.
New A Molly Ivins take on the Vietnam memorial..
via Ozark Hillbilly..

Shrub IIRC she veritably invented ("We called him Shrub" I well recall in one of her essays.)
Wonder what suitably all-encompassing one/or three-word sobriquet would.. Could!
..capture the excruciating ignorance/greed/misanthropy within the entire Drumpf sub-clan?

impeach.. Impeach... IMPEACH! impeach.. Impeach... IMPEACH! impeach.. Impeach... IMPEACH! impeach.. Impeach... IMPEACH! impeach.. Impeach... IMPEACH! impeach.. Impeach... IMPEACH!
New IMPEACH impeach . . . .
Sounds sort of like why the English stopped trying to assassinate Hitler.

Are we sure his successor won't be even worse, and more competent at being worse?
New The latter, I'm afraid. Don't undersell Pence's freaking lunacy!
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Oh well .... then
What's another 4.. 8.. [and after the Constitutional Amendments er, dissolution]
..maybe "years", eh?

What? Me Worry??
Its the little Murican cheeldruns who'll be imprisoned in a network of Drumpf Castle-towers;
later-on ..Drumpf-caves with the rest of "the 89%".
New :-) !
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
     IRLRPD. - (Another Scott) - (5)
         A Molly Ivins take on the Vietnam memorial.. - (Ashton) - (3)
             IMPEACH impeach . . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                 The latter, I'm afraid. Don't undersell Pence's freaking lunacy! -NT - (mmoffitt)
                 Oh well .... then - (Ashton)
         :-) ! -NT - (a6l6e6x)

First documented case of homosexual necrophilia in the mallard duck species.
75 ms