IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I hope it treats you well.
I really like the idea of a good smartwatch, and I'm sure we'll get there eventually. But I haven't missed not having a mechanical watch on my wrist the last few years.

I assume you've heard about all the recently reported zero-day vulnerabilities with Tizen.

:-/

I'd be nervous about putting credit card info, etc., on it. But I assume they'll fix things like that pretty quickly.

Good luck!

Cheers,
Scott.
New I despise phone-time-checking.
It's rude, it's a drop-vector, it's slightly crap (UK phone networks don't use NITZ so your phone's clock is probably wrong anyway, unless it's rooted and has a time sync app on it (which is something I had to do way back when I had a Nexus One, because the clock drift on that thing was incredible - literally minutes per day), it's rude, and god damn it just wear a fucking watch if you want to know the time that much.

As for security - yeah, I hear ya. We'll have to see how that turns out.
New It's easy enough to estimate the time.
I can usually estimate the time within a few minutes, unless I'm distracted. And just about every room I'm in has at least one clock.

If I need to be somewhere at a certain time, I have a reminder set on Pimlical so my phone buzzes to remind me.

Having a watch on my wrist just doesn't seem necessary, for me, any more.

But, yeah, if your phone doesn't keep accurate time, well, that's a problem. :-)

Cheers,
Scott.
     Wearables and that - (pwhysall) - (6)
         Have you looked at any FitBits? - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             Yep - (pwhysall)
         So, it's here - (pwhysall) - (3)
             I hope it treats you well. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                 I despise phone-time-checking. - (pwhysall) - (1)
                     It's easy enough to estimate the time. - (Another Scott)

I'm very sorry, but I'm not allowed to argue with you unless you've paid.
156 ms