IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New While I agree there are more than a few similarities. There is one YUGE difference.
Of course, Ford was a relatively powerless mayor, and the actual damage he was able to inflict on Toronto’s citizens and institutions was minimal. Ford never kept me up at night, worrying about nuclear war. The closest he got to Russia was the brand of vodka that his aides routinely bought for him.

Ford's council stripped him of much of his power, but Herr Drumpf benefits from having a Congress that is as shameless as he is that will do nothing to alter his power. Unlike Ford, Drumpf can do serious damage - and already has. I had cheered for that once when I was still under the misunderstanding that the proletariat could elevate themselves into a fair and decent ruling class; that Middle Americans were, on the whole, a decent people. I no longer suffer such illusions.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New You need to start trusting people more
You wanted Trump to break shit because you thought when people saw it they would rise up in protest.

But his base spent the entire campaign telling everyone who would listen that they wanted Trump to break shit because FUCK YOU ELITISTS!

They meant it. They're getting exactly what they wanted.
--

Drew
     What Toronto knows about Trump after living through Rob Ford - (malraux) - (2)
         While I agree there are more than a few similarities. There is one YUGE difference. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
             You need to start trusting people more - (drook)

You say, "Williams, how can you get away with such political incorrectness?" It's easy. I'm a tenured professor, and I have diversified sources of income -- plus, I don't have much longer in this world.
52 ms