IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New This one takes a bit of arm . . .
. . but it is delicious.

Beef Larb Salad

Also, if you aren't familiar with Banh Mi sandwiches, check the link from there.
New Wow! But, with exotic ingredients, not exactly for those in non major urban areas.
Makes me want to visit a Thai restaurant across the border in Charlotte.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Yes, but even here in the Capital of the Pacific Rim . . .
. . where everything is available, there can still be problems. Everything has names in three or four languages. For instance, on Valley Blvd in Alhambra the markets still label many things in Chinese, while just a couple blocks down the street in San Gabriel, it is mostly in Vietnamese.

Cookbooks and recipe writers may use Thai, Vietnamese, Cambodian, Lao or Chinese names. They are also not sufficiently descriptive of unfamiliar ingredients to identify them or possible substitutes.

I have just put up a page on Southeast Asian Herbs. It will get further expansion and enhancement, but should be somewhat helpful.
     This one takes a bit of arm . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
         Wow! But, with exotic ingredients, not exactly for those in non major urban areas. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             Yes, but even here in the Capital of the Pacific Rim . . . - (Andrew Grygus)

The Birth of the Authority Figure.
37 ms