IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Did a few cruise missiles just save the presidency of Trump?
I can't help it. I read the reports of a chemical attack in our press, then I read the reports of an air strike hitting a rebel held chemical depot in their press and all I can hear is Colin Powell telling the UN about "Iraq's mobile biological weapons laboratories."
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Given that it's annoyed the Russians, probably not.
New If this echoes anything it's 9/11
No, it's not an attack on us. But it is clearly an attack, not a press conference.
--

Drew
New Doubt it.
Donnie has no strategy. He wants to be different from Obama, and he wants to control his image on TV, so he lashed out. This isn't going to save his presidency.

Assad won't be deterred from using any weapon at his disposal to win. He, and his father, have shown this time and again.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-39500947

FWIW.

Cheers,
Scott.
New Unless Hersch was right (and he was backed up, apparently, by two Turks).
I'd still wager that this has thrown some cold water on the Trump - Russia investigation.

Edit: Also, from you link ...

Emphasis Mine.
Hussein Kayal, a photographer for the pro-opposition Edlib Media Center (EMC), told the Associated Press that he was awoken by the sound of an explosion at about 06:30 (03:30 GMT). When he reached the scene, there was no smell, he said. He found people lying on the floor, unable to move and with constricted pupils.

Would that be an al Nusra sympathizer?
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
Expand Edited by mmoffitt April 7, 2017, 01:54:53 PM EDT
New It's a temporary distraction.
Look, look! There's shiny object!
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
     Did a few cruise missiles just save the presidency of Trump? - (mmoffitt) - (5)
         Given that it's annoyed the Russians, probably not. -NT - (pwhysall)
         If this echoes anything it's 9/11 - (drook)
         Doubt it. - (Another Scott) - (1)
             Unless Hersch was right (and he was backed up, apparently, by two Turks). - (mmoffitt)
         It's a temporary distraction. - (a6l6e6x)

Well, after thinking it over for a few hours, the toilet decided to work.
44 ms