IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New movie "drug war" 2013 chinese. fighty bits yay, talkie bits who cares it's chinese
extremely well put together flic about taking down some big time meth dealers in today's china. Fluid, easy to follow, good acting so not having the dialog is not a barrier to enjoyment.
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New My daughter cares. She speaks Chinese.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New ask her for her opinion and report back
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Why would she care?
I mean, I speak English (well duh), but I didn't give a tuppenny fuck about the talky bits in Expendables 3, frample.
New Some minds are more curious than others.
bcnu,
Mikem

New Oh you speak chinese therefore you will be fascinated by this chop socky film
New No. But some may be curious what the dialog is, others not. Others like punchy, punchy, ow.
bcnu,
Mikem

movie "drug war" 2013 chinese. fighty bits yay, talkie bits who cares it's chinese - (boxley) - (6)
         My daughter cares. She speaks Chinese. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (5)
             ask her for her opinion and report back -NT - (boxley)
             Why would she care? - (pwhysall) - (3)
                 Some minds are more curious than others. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                     Oh you speak chinese therefore you will be fascinated by this chop socky film -NT - (pwhysall) - (1)
                         No. But some may be curious what the dialog is, others not. Others like punchy, punchy, ow. -NT - (mmoffitt)

I had to wonder. What does a Drag Sheep wear? Wolf's clothing?
85 ms