IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Poe's Press Conference
Why are we cutting school lunch programs?
They're supposed to be educational programs, right? And that's what they're supposed to do. They're supposed to help kids who don't get fed at home get fed so they do better in school. Guess what? There's no demonstrable evidence they're actually doing that. There's no demonstrable evidence they're actually helping results, helping kids do better in school.

https://twitter.com/BuzzFeedNews/status/842460711817158656/video/1

I can't tell when I'm watching CNN or SNL any more.
--

Drew
New It won't matter to Republicans.
Just like it didn't matter when the Reagan administration listed catsup and pickle relish as vegetables for school lunch programs. Republicans hate children. Especially the children of the great unwashed.

The only upside to Trump getting anything he wants through is that it will screw the morons who voted for him the hardest. And they deserve it. The other group that will be screwed as hard as they are, well, if they voted for Hillary in the primary, they deserve it, too.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Is that poetic justice?
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New No, they're defunding poetry
--

Drew
New Not to mention Big Bird!
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
     Poe's Press Conference - (drook) - (4)
         It won't matter to Republicans. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
             Is that poetic justice? -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                 No, they're defunding poetry -NT - (drook) - (1)
                     Not to mention Big Bird! -NT - (a6l6e6x)

Not straight enough to make a perfect structure.
37 ms