IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Just when it seems like Twitter might finally be making their service appealing...
http://www.androidpolice.com/2017/03/01/twitter-announces-new-tools-filtering-muting-reducing-harassment/

The changes sound great to me, but, man, the comments on that thread make me think that continuing to avoid Twitter would be a sensible move...

:-/

Cheers,
Scott.
New I got a little heat at work once, about two years ago.
A consultant had asked me if I used Twitter or Facebook. My reply was, "I am neither a twit nor a narcissist, so I use neither." An IT exec up the food chain sent me an email admonishing me for not representing the company in the most positive light.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Re: I got a little heat at work once, about two years ago.
Well it was an unfeasibly smug and self-satisfied response you gave, so there's that.
New "unfeasibly" smug? Did you mean "inappropriately" smug? Or just plain "smug"?
bcnu,
Mikem

New Re: "unfeasibly" smug? translated, don't be an asshole :-)
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New If avoiding Twitter and FB means I'm an asshole, then I'm a very happy asshole. ;0)
bcnu,
Mikem

New I'm on both.
The problem with signing up to either is that you need a few chatty friends to start with, otherwise it's quite boring.

Wade.
     Just when it seems like Twitter might finally be making their service appealing... - (Another Scott) - (6)
         I got a little heat at work once, about two years ago. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
             Re: I got a little heat at work once, about two years ago. - (pwhysall) - (3)
                 "unfeasibly" smug? Did you mean "inappropriately" smug? Or just plain "smug"? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                     Re: "unfeasibly" smug? translated, don't be an asshole :-) -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                         If avoiding Twitter and FB means I'm an asshole, then I'm a very happy asshole. ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt)
         I'm on both. - (static)

I don't think mammals are meant to eat reptiles.
87 ms