IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New "How the Trump regime was manufactured by a war inside the Deep State"
Long read, but some interesting and detailed analysis. Trump is merely the sharp end of the wedge.

https://medium.com/insurge-intelligence/how-the-trump-regime-was-manufactured-by-a-war-inside-the-deep-state-f9e757071c70#.pcbni75zu

The act is a direct product of a global systemic crisis, but is a short-sighted and ill-conceived reaction, pre-occupied with surface symptoms of that crisis. Unfortunately, those hoping to resist the Trump reaction also fail to understand the system dynamics of the crisis.

Trump’s crack team of money monsters is clearly not planning on acting in the interests of American workers — they will instead do what they know best: use the considerable power of the American state to break down as many regulatory constraints on global banking finance as possible, with a special view to privilege US banks and corporations.
New there is a link to the 50 murders ordered up by the clintons
as well as their mena drug operation and similar. Your article uses many of the same techniques of lateral lineage.
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Yeah
My article shows the Clintons were also part of the same problem.

Wade.
New Executive summary: "We are screwed!"
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Didn't read all of it
That article is throwing so much against the wall it would take me a month of research to even have an opinion about it. But it seems to be hanging a lot of its thesis on this:
The immediate reality here is that Trump’s money monsters are keenly aware that conventional neoliberal American economic and financial policies are no longer working: Under Obama, for instance, the median household income saw its first significant increase since the 2007–8 recession in 2015, rising by 5.2%. In real terms, though, little has changed. Median household income is at $56,516 a year, which when adjusted for inflation, is 2.4% less than what it was at the turn of the millennium.

They seem to be suggesting the Obama represents the neoliberal policies that are no longer working. But they rank the decline from the beginning of the Bush administration to make the point.

The actual trend ....

... shows median income growing pretty strongly before the Bush administration, crashing hard throughout the Bush administration, then rebounding under Obama. How is this an example of the failure of neoliberal policies?
--

Drew
New Yeah, it's pretty dense.
To be honest, I didn't follow all of it. Likely for the reason you said: it's throwing so much in the hope something will stick.

There is also the possible problem of mistaking incompentance for malice.

Wade.
     "How the Trump regime was manufactured by a war inside the Deep State" - (static) - (5)
         there is a link to the 50 murders ordered up by the clintons - (boxley) - (1)
             Yeah - (static)
         Executive summary: "We are screwed!" -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         Didn't read all of it - (drook) - (1)
             Yeah, it's pretty dense. - (static)

Good evening, Mr. Gates. I'll be your server tonight.
83 ms