IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: who said I am a skeptic?
4) If you think the proposals thus far are expensive, tell me about your plans to replace Houston, New Orleans, Miami, Norfolk, etc., etc.

If you're on about our Norfolk, I have no plans to replace it. Nothing of value was lost, etc.

Plus the residents will be fine; they've all got six webbed fingers and toes on each appendage anyway.
New you are not really worried about a naval station flooding are you?
feckem, they can move to roanoke if they dont like the water
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Yep. "We don't drink, we don't smoke, Norfolk, Norfolk, Norfolk!"
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
     cali storms happen with regularity - (boxley) - (19)
         Re: cali storms happen with regularity - (pwhysall) - (3)
             glaciers calve with regularity when they are not growing, nature of glaciers is not stagnation -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                 Heh - (pwhysall) - (1)
                     eh? have what? -NT - (boxley)
         There's a good SciAm article about the 1861-62 flood. - (Another Scott) - (14)
             scientists anticipate, thats the issue right there - (boxley) - (13)
                 Hardly. - (Another Scott)
                 *cough* Hadn't heard..? - (Ashton) - (11)
                     test and verify. When every conceivable outcome is considered proof - (boxley) - (10)
                         Strawman. -NT - (Another Scott)
                         goalposts on wheels - (pwhysall) - (8)
                             exactly that is what you have in todays climatology goalposts on wheels -NT - (boxley) - (7)
                                 Should we expect you to be changing your mind, too? - (Another Scott) - (6)
                                     who said I am a skeptic? - (boxley) - (5)
                                         Re: who said I am a skeptic? - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                             Re: who said I am a skeptic? - (pwhysall) - (3)
                                                 :-) The other one. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                     you are not really worried about a naval station flooding are you? - (boxley) - (1)
                                                         Yep. "We don't drink, we don't smoke, Norfolk, Norfolk, Norfolk!" -NT - (a6l6e6x)

If your role can be replaced by Keanu Reeves miming walking into a non-existent wall, then you probably need to go back to waiting tables at the Ground Round--make that the homeless shelter.
75 ms