IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Oh, and by the way ...
Maybe I'm just being cynical, but this sounds like a setup. DeVos may not give a shit one way or the other about trans students. But by "standing up* to Trump" she may get people to cut her some slack that she doesn't deserve.

*Note that "standing up" doesn't count if you eventually back down. Ask Sally Yates.
--

Drew
New Cynical?
New Sometimes I don't like being right
Good reply:

@ChadLivengood it is very likely that @BetsyDeVosED does not know what rescinding means. She is going to deconstruct public education bigly
--

Drew
New That is one evil
cunt.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
     When Drum's right, he's right. - (mmoffitt) - (18)
         Better than the butch though, amirite? -NT - (drook) - (1)
             In the end, who knows? 2018 will give us some indication. -NT - (mmoffitt)
         Oh, and by the way ... - (drook) - (3)
             Cynical? - (Another Scott) - (2)
                 Sometimes I don't like being right - (drook)
                 That is one evil - (mmoffitt)
         Speaking of Evil ... and a pair of portraits - (Ashton) - (11)
             Bannon looks like he's not long for this world. - (Another Scott) - (10)
                 He’s been here way too long already -NT - (rcareaga)
                 Thanks! for the two perspicuous links re the utter-Perfection of Jeremy Brett's performances, all. - (Ashton) - (8)
                     He was indeed the Sherlock that schooled them all. A great talent - I didn't know about his demons. - (Another Scott) - (5)
                         basil rathbone is the true sherlock -NT - (boxley) - (4)
                             He is the standard for me as well. -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
                                 Brett was better, I think. :-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                     Connery! Oops, sorry. -NT - (drook) - (1)
                                         LOLs. -NT - (Another Scott)
                     Speaking of Jeremy Brett as Sherlock... - (Another Scott) - (1)
                         via such a nice lateral arabesque, too - (Ashton)

Why is that so damned familiar?
53 ms