1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Heh
You just won't have it, will you?
New eh? have what?
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
     cali storms happen with regularity - (boxley) - (19)
         Re: cali storms happen with regularity - (pwhysall) - (3)
             glaciers calve with regularity when they are not growing, nature of glaciers is not stagnation -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                 Heh - (pwhysall) - (1)
                     eh? have what? -NT - (boxley)
         There's a good SciAm article about the 1861-62 flood. - (Another Scott) - (14)
             scientists anticipate, thats the issue right there - (boxley) - (13)
                 Hardly. - (Another Scott)
                 *cough* Hadn't heard..? - (Ashton) - (11)
                     test and verify. When every conceivable outcome is considered proof - (boxley) - (10)
                         Strawman. -NT - (Another Scott)
                         goalposts on wheels - (pwhysall) - (8)
                             exactly that is what you have in todays climatology goalposts on wheels -NT - (boxley) - (7)
                                 Should we expect you to be changing your mind, too? - (Another Scott) - (6)
                                     who said I am a skeptic? - (boxley) - (5)
                                         Re: who said I am a skeptic? - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                             Re: who said I am a skeptic? - (pwhysall) - (3)
                                                 :-) The other one. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                     you are not really worried about a naval station flooding are you? - (boxley) - (1)
                                                         Yep. "We don't drink, we don't smoke, Norfolk, Norfolk, Norfolk!" -NT - (a6l6e6x)

And damn, but I wanted to get involved with a land war in Asia.
67 ms