IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Ngokuqinisekile jest, intethe .. kwamaZulu wayengeke ukuchitha isikhathi sabo 21st sophistry Murican

;^>
New So, you're all preparing for 2020? :)
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New ..mid-2018? all depends on dV/dT~~change-rate of ... the velocity-of-Tweets?

How Does one measure? The Madness of KIng George Donald??
     Martin Longman at W-M: Trump's G-S people and policies... - (Another Scott) - (9)
         C'est toujours la meme chose. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (8)
             Конечно. Как чихания точно так же как Черная смерть. -NT - (Another Scott) - (7)
                 О, ты. Я сказал, что она будет получать нас там более медленно. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                     Ngempela? KULUNGILE. Kodwa namanje, kuyamangaza ukuthi abanye bayenqaba ukubona umehluko grey. -NT - (Another Scott) - (5)
                         Ngokuqinisekile jest, intethe .. kwamaZulu wayengeke ukuchitha isikhathi sabo 21st sophistry Murican -NT - (Ashton) - (2)
                             So, you're all preparing for 2020? :) -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                 ..mid-2018? all depends on dV/dT~~change-rate of ... the velocity-of-Tweets? -NT - (Ashton)
                         I wasn't expecting the Zulu Inquisition. But then, nobody ever does. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                             You mean the Spanish Inquisition. The Zulus were more civilized! :) -NT - (a6l6e6x)

The Men In Black have been bendin' my ear.
36 ms