IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Martin Longman at W-M: Trump's G-S people and policies...
http://washingtonmonthly.com/2017/02/03/trumps-goldman-sachs-style-economic-populism/

But, E-Mails!!11 But, Wall-Street Speeches!!11

(sigh)

Cheers,
Scott.
New C'est toujours la meme chose.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Конечно. Как чихания точно так же как Черная смерть.
New О, ты. Я сказал, что она будет получать нас там более медленно.
bcnu,
Mikem

New Ngempela? KULUNGILE. Kodwa namanje, kuyamangaza ukuthi abanye bayenqaba ukubona umehluko grey.
New Ngokuqinisekile jest, intethe .. kwamaZulu wayengeke ukuchitha isikhathi sabo 21st sophistry Murican

;^>
New So, you're all preparing for 2020? :)
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New ..mid-2018? all depends on dV/dT~~change-rate of ... the velocity-of-Tweets?

How Does one measure? The Madness of KIng George Donald??
New I wasn't expecting the Zulu Inquisition. But then, nobody ever does.
bcnu,
Mikem

New You mean the Spanish Inquisition. The Zulus were more civilized! :)
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
     Martin Longman at W-M: Trump's G-S people and policies... - (Another Scott) - (9)
         C'est toujours la meme chose. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (8)
             Конечно. Как чихания точно так же как Черная смерть. -NT - (Another Scott) - (7)
                 О, ты. Я сказал, что она будет получать нас там более медленно. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                     Ngempela? KULUNGILE. Kodwa namanje, kuyamangaza ukuthi abanye bayenqaba ukubona umehluko grey. -NT - (Another Scott) - (5)
                         Ngokuqinisekile jest, intethe .. kwamaZulu wayengeke ukuchitha isikhathi sabo 21st sophistry Murican -NT - (Ashton) - (2)
                             So, you're all preparing for 2020? :) -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                 ..mid-2018? all depends on dV/dT~~change-rate of ... the velocity-of-Tweets? -NT - (Ashton)
                         I wasn't expecting the Zulu Inquisition. But then, nobody ever does. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                             You mean the Spanish Inquisition. The Zulus were more civilized! :) -NT - (a6l6e6x)

The names have been changed to protect the innocent.
61 ms