1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New No typos/none, nada. Ergo a Test:
Copied original verbatim:

Re-entering:

on the Monday-after … so signal a National tragedy [Header]

(When so many intestines yearn to take a National-dumpf of a massive overdose of Drumpf-dumbth, of that haemorrhaging-hubris and its resultant stultifying constipation)

..a one wishes for the inspiration of a Wordsworth {despite the persistent nay-saying of that same John Ruskin! whose gems listed here} … so aptly apply to this Hangover-Day-after experience (no?)
(One of Ruskin’s gems was distilled to a plaque inside the instrument cases for (Vincent) Bach Stradivarius brass instruments. Loved. It.)

Perhaps, distilled from the onslaught of Righteously-outraged women amidst that first.. Day-after experience:
shall rise *next* to fill the void: ..of Witnessing the equivalent of that earlier Corporal Schikelgrüber’s Me-Me-ME *Alone* Shall Save You!!
… adolescent cha. cha. cha.

Am all-ears for That essay ... whenever.

[/Test] Let's See ... Curses.. still bollixed. Here's --sans execution I hope--Source fpr first non-working linky"
[omitting first two characters

href=“https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ode:_Intimations_of_Immortality”>Wordsworth

Seems bloody Simple to moi/what broke? And it bloody WORKS sans the "Wordsworth" umbrella-word. Some artful coding somewhere? :-0
Expand Edited by Ashton Jan. 26, 2017, 05:42:46 PM EST
New For some reason, some things related to forum.iwetyhey.org were pre-pended to the links.
Constructing them manually:

Wordsworth - worky? Ok (after removing a weird extra double-quote at the end).

John Ruskin! - worky? Ok (but removed weird characters at the end).

Maybe you got bitten by the weird (buglet?/thingy?) that some of us saw when a forum was renamed a few months ago? Dunno!

HTH!

Cheers,
Scott.
New Thanks.. I omitted going to Source
..imagining that hidden-wonkiness might be carried along all sub-rosa.
(Might could have launched a new Username, etc. though I expect my ISP would auto-flag ... mischief)

ie I didn't see the double-double-quote nor other trash. (Thus have absolved local grey-cells of going all-Drumfish for the day.) Hve we a coded relay-race in summat bizarre place?
     on the Monday-after … so signal a National tragedy - (Ashton) - (4)
         (Mangled linkies) -NT - (Another Scott)
         No typos/none, nada. Ergo a Test: - (Ashton) - (2)
             For some reason, some things related to forum.iwetyhey.org were pre-pended to the links. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                 Thanks.. I omitted going to Source - (Ashton)

Plumbing is not coding. There is no concept of rolling back the previously saved version of the house.
86 ms