IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Thanks.
A good read. I, obviously, disagree with the author. I've long held that NATO should be dissolved for the simple reason that it's counterpart (the Warsaw Pact) no longer exists. NATO today has only one adversary: Russia. It really has no purpose other than feeding the MIC in the West. Moreover, ...
Last week’s NATO summit in Warsaw was yet another useful step in solidifying the alliance’s determination to stand firm against Russian aggression. There is simply no justification for Russia’s invasion of Ukraine in egregious violation of international law.

And who will "stand firm" against the West's aggression? Who will ever hold us to account for Iraq? Syria? Egypt? Libya? For now, it's good to be a Roman, I guess. Keep your fingers crossed we don't end up like them in the end.
bcnu,
Mikem

Social Media is for Sociopaths.
New Re: NATO today has only one adversary: Russia.
After 9/11, NATO troops fought and died in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
     One for MM: NATO expansion promises, again, and why it matters. - (Another Scott) - (8)
         Thanks. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
             Re: NATO today has only one adversary: Russia. - (a6l6e6x)
         On NATO. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
             Donnie supports Vlad. What else would he say? -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                 Interesting he put Putin and Merkel on equal credibility footing, no? -NT - (mmoffitt)
             Re: On NATO. - (rcareaga) - (2)
                 My comment was actually a nod to you. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                     It is well that the gods - (rcareaga)

I don't mean by that that it gets worse, well I do, but I don't mean it that way. Unless you thought I meant the opposite of what I meant, in which case vice versa (or verce visa if you prefer).
70 ms