IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New One for MM: NATO expansion promises, again, and why it matters.
New Thanks.
A good read. I, obviously, disagree with the author. I've long held that NATO should be dissolved for the simple reason that it's counterpart (the Warsaw Pact) no longer exists. NATO today has only one adversary: Russia. It really has no purpose other than feeding the MIC in the West. Moreover, ...
Last week’s NATO summit in Warsaw was yet another useful step in solidifying the alliance’s determination to stand firm against Russian aggression. There is simply no justification for Russia’s invasion of Ukraine in egregious violation of international law.

And who will "stand firm" against the West's aggression? Who will ever hold us to account for Iraq? Syria? Egypt? Libya? For now, it's good to be a Roman, I guess. Keep your fingers crossed we don't end up like them in the end.
bcnu,
Mikem

Social Media is for Sociopaths.
New Re: NATO today has only one adversary: Russia.
After 9/11, NATO troops fought and died in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New On NATO.
Looks like His Excellency The Orangutan agrees with me on NATO. I don't know whether I should be comforted by that or horrified.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/16/politics/donald-trump-times-bild-interview-takeaways/index.html
bcnu,
Mikem

New Donnie supports Vlad. What else would he say?
New Interesting he put Putin and Merkel on equal credibility footing, no?
bcnu,
Mikem

New Re: On NATO.
The Orangutan agrees with me on NATO. I don't know whether I should be comforted by that or horrified.
I keep telling you that one of these days your polarities are going to transpose. When it happens, you'll still insist that you've been philosophically consistent all along.

cordially,
New My comment was actually a nod to you.
And a very old, long forgotten argument you and I were having. On this particular occasion, one formerly regular poster here whom the gods will not allow me to mention by name posted arguments supporting my position. Your response to me about that was along the lines of, "Do you see who is no your side? How can you still think you are correct?"

The orange one's comments on NATO reminded me of that exchange.
bcnu,
Mikem

New It is well that the gods
...maintain that prohibition in force. On this point we may agree.

cordially,
     One for MM: NATO expansion promises, again, and why it matters. - (Another Scott) - (8)
         Thanks. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
             Re: NATO today has only one adversary: Russia. - (a6l6e6x)
         On NATO. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
             Donnie supports Vlad. What else would he say? -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                 Interesting he put Putin and Merkel on equal credibility footing, no? -NT - (mmoffitt)
             Re: On NATO. - (rcareaga) - (2)
                 My comment was actually a nod to you. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                     It is well that the gods - (rcareaga)

An experiment in Boredom Control run by the Illuminati.
126 ms