IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Yeah, political ... so what?
https://medium.com/@shitHRCcantsay/are-you-fucking-kidding-me-86bdc2c638d6#.23tyxcxkyf

You knew that a Hillary Clinton presidency with a united Republican Congress meant nothing but deadlock, deadlock, deadlock. So you did the sensible thing and scrapped the Hillary Clinton presidency.

Well, full steam ahead, America! Godspeed and go fuck yourselves.

Go fuck every last one of you fucking pasty-white testosterone-brained reality-TV-popularity-contest shitheads.

I spent my entire goddamn life fighting for women and children, and it ends today. I’m going to a motherfucking spa.

Before I go, though, mind if I make a few toasts?

Goes well with Luther's send-off.
--

Drew
New Ahh.. I get it...
SHE's outraged. My sympathy is all it should be. We're the bad guys for not getting her elected when it was obviously her turn. She'll never miss a meal she doesn't want to with her millions made in 'government service' and the rubber chicken circuit to fall back on if she can blow through it all. Poor, poor Hillary.
If I never hear the name Clinton again, it will be too soon.
"Religion, n. A daughter of Hope and Fear, explaining to Ignorance the nature of the Unknowable."
~ AMBROSE BIERCE
(1842-1914)
New Amen.
bcnu,
Mikem

Social Media is for Sociopaths.
New Nope, just how *she* probably feels
--

Drew
New You DID notice that wasn't actually the actual Killary writing, dincha...?
     Yeah, political ... so what? - (drook) - (4)
         Ahh.. I get it... - (hnick) - (3)
             Amen. -NT - (mmoffitt)
             Nope, just how *she* probably feels -NT - (drook)
             You DID notice that wasn't actually the actual Killary writing, dincha...? -NT - (CRConrad)