IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New FitBit Zip progress.
Today, 3 years ago, the older of my two daughters having been given a fancier FitBit wristband "re-gifted" a FitBit Zip to me.

It is a fancy pedometer, having a clock and bluetooth connectivity to a smartphone or computer Ap and includes FitBit web support that makes record keeping extremely simple. It's just an occasional sync.

It computes your distance walked based on the stride you provide at set up time. But, it's not just a multiplication but considers the pace and credits more distance when the pace is faster.

It allows for friends you can compete with, gives virtual badges for cumulative distance walked as well as best day of walking.

The usual daily goal for me is 10K steps and then a bit more to make it 5 miles. Walking with my wife, it's about 3.2 mph so it clearly takes some time.

So, here's my record (almost 11.6 Mega steps, over 5500 miles (Great Wall badge), best day over 25K steps):

Alex's record
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New hope you have good shoes :-)
always look out for number one and don't step in number two
     FitBit Zip progress. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
         hope you have good shoes :-) -NT - (boxley)

Juan Valdez has the answer...
64 ms