IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Hitler was not a vegetarian.
That was propaganda by Joseph Goebbels, trying to make Hitler out as an ascetic, concerned only for the German people. Goebbels was pretty good a propeganda - see, even you believe his stuff.

The first woman to graduate from Le Cordon Bleu in Paris, Dione Lucas, had a job as a chef at an upscale hotel in Hamburg before the war. She reports that Hitler was particularly fond of Sausages and Squab.
New Feh ... works for the point I was making anyway
--

Drew
     Some things never change. - (mmoffitt) - (16)
         Brain whiplash - (drook) - (15)
             this ^ -NT - (boxley)
             Re: Some of us think that matters. - (mmoffitt) - (13)
                 Is that your idea of a "gotchya"? - (drook) - (12)
                     If they do the same things, how are they better? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (11)
                         Do you know any vegetarians? - (drook) - (2)
                             Hitler was not a vegetarian. - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                 Feh ... works for the point I was making anyway -NT - (drook)
                         Yes, Clinton would have appointed THAT guy as head of the EPA. *roll* -NT - (malraux) - (7)
                             Are you saying there'd be no Wall Streeters in an HRC cabinet? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                                 mumble mumble Excluded Middle mumble mumble -NT - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                     I can handle the middle, it's Wall Street I can't take. ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                         You know who else was a creature of Wall Street? - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                             You know who else? Robert Rubin ring a bell? He did more damage than Greenspan. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                 in this case I'm more concerned about the destruction of the EPA. -NT - (malraux)
                             of course not, he had not donated nearly enough to bill for that position -NT - (boxley)

Your LRPD God[tm] is HERE!
89 ms