1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Yes, Clinton would have appointed THAT guy as head of the EPA. *roll*
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New Are you saying there'd be no Wall Streeters in an HRC cabinet?
bcnu,
Mikem

Social Media is for Sociopaths.
New mumble mumble Excluded Middle mumble mumble
New I can handle the middle, it's Wall Street I can't take. ;0)
bcnu,
Mikem

New You know who else was a creature of Wall Street?
Alexander Hamilton.

There's a difference between being a Senator from New York and fighting for an important industry in your state, and packing your administration with plutocrats who are only looking to enrich themselves and their cronies.

But, hey, Speeches, amirite?!?!

(sigh)

Nothing like setting back the clock 90+ years to help progress!!!1

Cheers,
Scott.
New You know who else? Robert Rubin ring a bell? He did more damage than Greenspan.
bcnu,
Mikem

New in this case I'm more concerned about the destruction of the EPA.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New of course not, he had not donated nearly enough to bill for that position
always look out for number one and don't step in number two
     Some things never change. - (mmoffitt) - (16)
         Brain whiplash - (drook) - (15)
             this ^ -NT - (boxley)
             Re: Some of us think that matters. - (mmoffitt) - (13)
                 Is that your idea of a "gotchya"? - (drook) - (12)
                     If they do the same things, how are they better? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (11)
                         Do you know any vegetarians? - (drook) - (2)
                             Hitler was not a vegetarian. - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                 Feh ... works for the point I was making anyway -NT - (drook)
                         Yes, Clinton would have appointed THAT guy as head of the EPA. *roll* -NT - (malraux) - (7)
                             Are you saying there'd be no Wall Streeters in an HRC cabinet? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                                 mumble mumble Excluded Middle mumble mumble -NT - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                     I can handle the middle, it's Wall Street I can't take. ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                         You know who else was a creature of Wall Street? - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                             You know who else? Robert Rubin ring a bell? He did more damage than Greenspan. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                 in this case I'm more concerned about the destruction of the EPA. -NT - (malraux)
                             of course not, he had not donated nearly enough to bill for that position -NT - (boxley)

She can do the Kessel run in under 2 parsecs!
59 ms