IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I don't think there's enough of them who understand their role to matter in the end.
bcnu,
Mikem

Social Media is for Sociopaths.
New I'm afraid you're right about this.
And the moniker "faithless elector" doesn't help!
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
     For Box. - (Another Scott) - (14)
         Followed a link from that thread to a spectacular discovery - (drook) - (3)
             Damn, that's funny! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
             I love number 2 -NT - (boxley)
             Agreed. 1300 comments, also too. -NT - (Another Scott)
         Hmmm.. seems like a lot of discussion about the wrong problem. - (hnick) - (9)
             POS-elect also had *free* $2 Billion+ worth of airtime from the media during primaries. - (a6l6e6x) - (8)
                 Yeah, he's click-bait all right. - (hnick) - (1)
                     Can't disagree with most of what you say. - (a6l6e6x)
                 Well.. then.. some cheery words + deeds from ... Guess Whom? - (Ashton) - (5)
                     I don't think there's enough of them who understand their role to matter in the end. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                         I'm afraid you're right about this. - (a6l6e6x)
                     Guess Whom? Clinton Electors? -NT - (boxley)
                     Afterthought: 'Director of National Intelligence' ... say it Again, slowly. - (Ashton) - (1)
                         A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. (Kay in Men in Black) -NT - (mmoffitt)

"Knowledge is power." - France is bacon.
62 ms