IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Trouble in Ashtonland?
Seems someone has been getting his road rage on in bucolic Kenwood, fergawdsake.

cordially,
New :-( Stay safe Ashton!
New I know nada, thus far
but hope that this pays-off KW's requisite tithe [??] in the national demolition movement (I thought it was supposed to be some normal shooting in foot, reloading? and repeat sorta stuff.)

Some SOBs never get the word about local theatre customs;
Will report on level-of-madness, as stuff leaks out. Meanwhile: Carrion

it's here, too.
New 'Domestic dispute' cha. cha. small-bore? handgun
and via wresting-attempts earlier: shooter was hit along with his target. .22 calibre, I'd wot (don't bring a knife to a gun fight?)
After driving slowly away from a police stop shortly thereafter (shades of the Bronco 10 mph chase..) perp shoots self in head.

He be the only one what died: at age 56. Over a romantic attachment getting transferred to someone-not-Him.. so the perp went all Drumpfish..

Sheesh..!!

Is this yet another fucking portent re that sordid January date soon upon Us All?
Who knoze what goes on beneath KWood's gentrified patina; we already know that billionaires can be as emotionally retarded as ... well, you know.
New damn, all he needed was a dollar and a girly bar
oh wait he is in califucking fornia, naked lady bars dont serve booze. Yeah I guess the bullet was all he had.
always look out for number one and don't step in number two
     Trouble in Ashtonland? - (rcareaga) - (4)
         :-( Stay safe Ashton! -NT - (Another Scott)
         I know nada, thus far - (Ashton)
         'Domestic dispute' cha. cha. small-bore? handgun - (Ashton) - (1)
             damn, all he needed was a dollar and a girly bar - (boxley)

Drugs.
147 ms