IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Nope
This is audiophool snake oil.

There appears to be no class of customer more willing to spend more money on stuff that is literally no better than the cheapest possible functional alternative than the gullible wealthy audiophile.

Or, as I like to think of them, "fucking idiots".
New And, there are always plenty of snakes . . .
. . ready to oil their needs". Audiophiles are the natural prey of the audiosnake.
New Well, that too.
I remember a highly entertaining article in an electronics magazine some years ago about those green pens for marking around the edge of CDs to mumble mumble bullshit better sound. The reviewer figured that if he put the green ink on half of a CD, he'd be able to detect a modulation based on the disc's rotation speed, since it would be working half the time.

He could detect nothing. Absolutely nothing. And he worked with professional audio for a living! :-D

The manufactures of said pen were not amused, but he wouldn't retract his article.

Wade.
     Who wants a $7,000 power cable? - (drook) - (9)
         Bought a very simliar cable: It cured my distended bank account. -NT - (malraux)
         I've heard this happens from automated price-matching. -NT - (static) - (7)
             Sounds right - the $20 extended warranty might be a clue. -NT - (Another Scott)
             How would that happen? - (drook) - (2)
                 CamelCamelCamel only shows one price. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                     I'd love to talk to the guy who writes that stuff - (drook)
             Nope - (pwhysall) - (2)
                 And, there are always plenty of snakes . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                 Well, that too. - (static)

And there was much rejoicing... yayyyyy.
41 ms