IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Then call it what it is.
Put the onus on religious homeschoolers, not all homeschoolers. There are a lot of secular homeschoolers out there who deal with this prejudicial crap day in and day out, and it makes our lives more difficult.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New yes, it makes it more difficult to get "approved" courses that are acceptable
even worse dealing with a school board that has zero interest in children who cannot bend to their garbage unless a local Pastor is backing the kids up.My guys didn't have the ability yours did but I think they ended up with a better rounded education that the cookie cutter crap the schools offered.
always look out for number one and don't step in number two
New The comment was responding to the nominee
The prejudice you're fighting against is about to become the official policy of the DoE.
--

Drew
New How would that work?
Does someone come out to your house, with a clipboard, watch you do your thing, and go "yep, you're good. You have a secularity quotient of just 0.16 thinglefrongs! Keep right on making America great again!" or alternatively, "I'm sorry Mr Malraux, but you have an excessive amount of religiosity and bollocksism in your curriculum. You'll need to fill out this short 30-page self-assessment form, and submit to a bi-weekly surveillance visit until we are satisfied. Which will be never, obvs. Mine's white, two sugars. Prefer hob-nobs to digestives."

I mean, I get your point, but it's hard to separate religious nuts who simply keep their kids home to ensure their levels of bronze-age misogynistic fantasy are maintained, and those who actually give their sprogs a decent brain-training (i.e. you).
New it is different in each state. In Mississippi I the parent swear to the school truant officer
on paper that I will diligently supply a decent education to the youngun. Honest guvnor! A copy of this must be carried by the sprout until the age of 18 so they dont get picked up in the mall for truancy.
always look out for number one and don't step in number two
     comments still nasty out there - (boxley) - (9)
         Maybe, but this one's both good and (unfortunately) pretty accurate. - (mmoffitt) - (8)
             Re: Maybe, but this one's both good and (unfortunately) pretty accurate. - (malraux) - (7)
                 Lighten up, Francis - (drook) - (5)
                     Then call it what it is. - (malraux) - (4)
                         yes, it makes it more difficult to get "approved" courses that are acceptable - (boxley)
                         The comment was responding to the nominee - (drook)
                         How would that work? - (pwhysall) - (1)
                             it is different in each state. In Mississippi I the parent swear to the school truant officer - (boxley)
                 Sheesh. No offense, man. We wanted to home school, too, but couldn't swing it. - (mmoffitt)

Hey, that's MY pie.
40 ms