IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New A disturbing pic of Herr Drumpf in high dudgeon == psychological Study in Red
Here

Alas: given the likelihood next, of incessant protest of countless of his utterances and of his intransigence, catalyzing very much unflattering attention--to a personality who demands obeisance--surely there will be more coming than than the rubber bullets/firehoses used on the Tar Sands pipeline demonstrators (in below-freezing conditions) just now.

So the DKoss narrator indulges self in some petulant jibes here, but perhaps the IGM, all urbane, witty and droll: can chew over the speculation that this mo-fo just might induce a *coronary, via accumulated 2-yo temper-tantrums as produce the grimace above ... in an aging body?

* No easy-Out that: with Mr. Sanctimony hisself taking over management of the most diabolical Wrecking Crew since maybe ... the burning of the Reichstag? (as prima facie excuse then, for the willy-nilly torching of an entire Euro Generation.?)

I mean: if'n this phalanx of scoundrels would eliminate folks such as moi and you'unses ... wouldn't there soon be a run on reprints of It Can't Happen Here ? (however late to the party is that fledgling reader.)
See y'all on the Group W (memorial) Bench. Y'hear?

Ed: also Dan Rather Sounds the Alarm
'Now is a time when none of us can afford to remain seated or silent'

Maybe that Phlogiston recipe shall actually have to emerge..
We Shall Not Be Moved ... says one large grouping of Trabajaderos
(in answer to the Drumpification/defunding of 'sanctuary cities' while FUNDING generously those who Do Support 'Federal Authorities'
[Democracy Now has a video of that utterance of Herr Drumpf.]

How will he look in patent leather boots and Commander-in-Chief livery? personally directing an Insurrection Suppression Patrol just S. of Drumpf Tower #3 (the Fortified One)
Expand Edited by Ashton Nov. 23, 2016, 04:36:38 AM EST
New It's obviously very one-sided
But I'll let that slide, because:

gigantic rubbery man-child
pompous suit balloon
citrus-faced two-bit monorail salesman
etc.
New I was thinking his insults were almost British
--

Drew
New Re: I was thinking his insults were almost British
"Orange-faced tiny-handed sex pest"

(c) yours truly
     A disturbing pic of Herr Drumpf in high dudgeon == psychological Study in Red - (Ashton) - (3)
         It's obviously very one-sided - (pwhysall) - (2)
             I was thinking his insults were almost British -NT - (drook) - (1)
                 Re: I was thinking his insults were almost British - (pwhysall)