IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Not a bad clincher to pass on,
next inquiry I get. That kind of service is quite a lot - by any comparison!

It also reminds how (many of us?) got sucked in by the creeping gradualism of accumulating lore.. more and more evidence of inherent crappiness but: you remember All that Stuff. Start over ?!?

All I know for certain is - there will be no NT, W2K, XP in my future; even on tech. grounds, let alone the association with such a scam. When 9.x is sufficiently assassinated by plan - I will have to choose! for myself too.

Thanks to Andy's Aaxnet - I can send folk to see some of the considerations before.. I tell 'em what I think about Billyware. (spread the disillusionment, I say)

Hmmm - even though I'm ept enough to have a choice of *nix and Apple - with OSX next: I'd still have a similar option of both - as with (just) Intel hdwre now.

Now as to that soft glow from the translucent logo on the notebooks.. why that's.. plumb seductive!

Who says logical decisions are best? Not I. :-\ufffd

A.
New Yay for illogical decisions :)
Else I would probably never have bought an iBook. But I'm still very glad I did. Ok, Ok, I bought a glowing Apple logo, and it came with a free computer wrapped around it...
On and on and on and on,
and on and on and on goes John.
New Sinceyou put it that way...
You could say I bought a nice purple Sony box and it came with a laptop inside...

Wade

"All around me are nothing but fakes
Come with me on the biggest fake of all!"

General rambling Mac-2001 questions :[ :-) - (Ashton) - (10)
         Apple carries a lot of emotional baggage for those - (tjsinclair) - (9)
             Where do you go for debugging crashes? - (Another Scott) - (8)
                 www.macfixit.com - (tjsinclair) - (1)
                     Thanks very much for the pointers! -NT - (Another Scott)
                 Thanks both and.. ARrrrgggggghhh - (Ashton) - (5)
                     Given Iomega reputation, you may have a good point. - (a6l6e6x) - (4)
                         Plus, if it's an extension conflict - (tjsinclair) - (3)
                             Not a bad clincher to pass on, - (Ashton) - (2)
                                 Yay for illogical decisions :) - (Meerkat) - (1)
                                     Sinceyou put it that way... - (static)

Enthusiasm substituting for real talent.
57 ms