IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New under todays FFS entry

 The University of Michigan offered its traumatized students coloring books and Play-Doh to calm them. (Are its students in college or kindergarten?)
 The University of Kansas reminded its stressed-out kids that therapy dogs, a regular campus feature, were available.
 Cornell University, an Ivy League school, held a campus-wide “cry-in,” with officials handing out tissues and hot chocolate.
 Tufts University offered its devastated students arts and crafts sessions. (OK, not kindergarten — more like summer camp.)
 At campuses from elite Yale to Connecticut to Iowa and beyond, professors canceled classes and/or exams — either because students asked or because instructors were too distraught to teach.
http://nypost.com/2016/11/11/scenes-from-the-liberal-meltdown/
always look out for number one and don't step in number two
New What the giddy shit
Y'all know that I'm a bona fide liberal lefty* - single-payer, gay marriage, abortion rights, worker's rights, integration of other cultures and beliefs, et cetera.

But fuck me with a brick, reading stuff like that is enough to turn me into Mike Pence. On this subject - the cossetting of adults, ACTUAL ADULTS! - I am utterly and resolutely opposed to this pathetic, stupid bullshit. So a bunch of students caught it right in the feels? So fucking what?

JTFCOAPS.

Both my grandfathers - republicans and union men, hard men who spent years in the mines - are currently rotating in their graves. My grandad Jack in particular must be wondering why the hell he bothered reading and understanding The Gulag Archipelago.

*Although I'm more Blair-oriented than Corbyn. I have little use for a gobby ideologue who spent 30 years throwing stones and who, now he's leader, wants everyone in the Party to agree with him.
New It's in the NY Post.
It's a Murdoch rag.

They endorsed Trump.

Ignore them. It's propaganda.

HTH.

Cheers,
Scott.
New sure it is, yuppers
always look out for number one and don't step in number two
New With respect to U of Michigan:
It was an event on the Law School's web page, since removed.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
     under todays FFS entry - (boxley) - (4)
         What the giddy shit - (pwhysall) - (3)
             It's in the NY Post. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                 sure it is, yuppers -NT - (boxley)
                 With respect to U of Michigan: - (malraux)

If the people speak and the king doesn't listen, there is something wrong with the king. If the king acts precipitously and the people say nothing, something is wrong with the people.
83 ms