IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New blah, blah, blah.
That basically "it's not Bernie's fault he was only convincing to a minority of Democrats, it's everyone else's".

You backed the losing side of the losing side, but you're still convinced you're correct.
New I apologize. I should defer to you. You've lived in the Midwest for 30 years. Er, wait a second...
bcnu,
Mikem

I think religion should be treated with ridicule, hatred and contempt. And I claim that right.
Christopher Hitchens.
New What's that got to do with anything? Have you heard of the Internet?
New Oh sure. Because you really get to know people on the Internet. How old are you? 23? :0)
bcnu,
Mikem

I think religion should be treated with ridicule, hatred and contempt. And I claim that right.
Christopher Hitchens.
New What's that got to do with anything?
     Well that was unexpected. :-( - (Another Scott) - (39)
         Re: Well that was unexpected. :-( - (pwhysall) - (1)
             Unfortunately the rest of the world is going to have to get in line too -NT - (malraux)
         obg heheheh, hillary landslide - (boxley)
         Some have been saying... - (rcareaga)
         Not entirely unexpected - (Andrew Grygus)
         Where are you looking? Google has Trump winning popular vote 48% - 47% -NT - (drook) - (1)
             Just mutterings on B-J. - (Another Scott)
         Do you know what's going to be stranger? - (hnick)
         Yep, Putin's Pussy won. :-( -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (6)
             CIA says Trump was Putin man in the election subversion effort. - (a6l6e6x) - (5)
                 CIA? - (hnick)
                 If the Russians wanted Trump to be President, does that mean ... - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                     of course they would have preferred hillary - (boxley)
                     They were not responsible for her being the nominee. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                         Well they had to be happy that Trump was facing the only Democrat who could lose to him. -NT - (mmoffitt)
         no more piss and vinegar here - (rcareaga) - (1)
             Re: no more piss and vinegar here - (dmcarls)
         While I did think it possible, I too, was surprised. - (mmoffitt) - (21)
             You made this - (pwhysall) - (20)
                 That kind of "reasoning" is how we ended up here. - (mmoffitt) - (19)
                     A monarch, and a functional healthcare system :) - (pwhysall) - (18)
                         And fortunately a powerless monarch . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                             scotland, without a sense of humor -NT - (boxley)
                         Allow me to help you -- AGAIN. - (mmoffitt) - (15)
                             blah, blah, blah. - (pwhysall) - (4)
                                 I apologize. I should defer to you. You've lived in the Midwest for 30 years. Er, wait a second... -NT - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                     What's that got to do with anything? Have you heard of the Internet? -NT - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                         Oh sure. Because you really get to know people on the Internet. How old are you? 23? :0) -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                             What's that got to do with anything? -NT - (pwhysall)
                             "Why show up to vote for yet another Corporate Clown?" - (rcareaga) - (9)
                                 I might have been overly optimistic about the upside to a Trump presidency. - (mmoffitt) - (8)
                                     "overly optimistic" - (rcareaga) - (6)
                                         Yeah, Stein and Johnson aren't to blame. - (Another Scott)
                                         Still smokin' the DNC rope and refusing to learn, I see. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                             Gore ran from Clinton. Gore was in the House 3 years before Bill was Governor. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                 Aside sigh. I *WISH* my ballot looked like that. Not the punches, but all the parties. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                                 y'all want to wait for all of the ballots to be counted before declaring a win on the popular vote? -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                     AP Numbers. - (Another Scott)
                                     [blinking rotating text] Ya think?!?! [/blinking rotating text] (sheesh) -NT - (Another Scott)

IBM is good at two things:
  1. Shooting itself in the foot, and
  2. Reloading.

118 ms