IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Future Fish
These fish aren't on many people's plates right now, but they will be - one because it is so good, and so good for open ocean farming - the other because they must be eaten before they destroy important fisheries, like Snappers. Yes, some moron dumped his aquarium in the ocean again.

Cobia

Lionfish
New For now, I get 504 errors on both links.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Whole site seems to be down
--

Drew
New It just came back up (9:00am) . . .
. . Something must have gone very wrong with last night's MySQL upgrade. I don't use it, but it is on the server.
New Correction: (8:00am PST). I didn't change that clock yet . . .
New Clovegarden is up and running!
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New more on cobia
http://gcrl.usm.edu/public/fish/cobia.php they put up a great fight, lost one over the weekend, only had 10 lb test on the rod it hit
always look out for number one and don't step in number two
     Future Fish - (Andrew Grygus) - (6)
         For now, I get 504 errors on both links. -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (4)
             Whole site seems to be down -NT - (drook) - (2)
                 It just came back up (9:00am) . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                     Correction: (8:00am PST). I didn't change that clock yet . . . -NT - (Andrew Grygus)
             Clovegarden is up and running! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         more on cobia - (boxley)

It is toilet- ka ka crap as in the egregiously unfunny and unwatchable SNL.
98 ms