IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Welcome to the Borg!
:-)

My step-mom has an iPhone 6 Plus that she loves - mainly because it's so much easier to read than her previous one (iPhone 4?). J is thinking about getting something bigger than her iPhone 5S when the time comes, but she is in the "if it ain't broke don't fix it" camp when it comes to new electronics.

Too late! 10 technologies that have already destroyed civilization!!11

;-)

Cheers,
Scott.
New Got my wife an iPhone 7 recently.
It's a big step from an iPhone 4S. She uses more data than I do. So, using LTE vs 3G is just great!
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Jawohl..
Yup, the Prince was right (in that scripted aside to Mozart..) EVIL seems to have been guaranteed the ultimate Victor. Because:

Too Many Notes! ... WORDS!! ensued.

PS: Having noticed (in a SE -vs- i6 comparo, that visual Real Estate trumps {there's Never Enough memory anyway}
I opted to burn a C-note because that got me a raft of goodies, like
6S Plus 32 GB, a BIGGER screen, "3-D" enhanced touch (more useful alt-menus), a camera almost as *good as in the SE ...
* meaning: apparently a layer of xsistors in the SE (for superb infra-red performance) was $-cost-omitted in 6S == perhaps arabesqued now? via such as FLIR for thermal viewing..

[But if'n you got one of these things mainly to be a talkin to many persons' shell-likes every day: the SE would be the superior thing], smaller and you don't need a snapshot camera any more/unless becoming a Pro.

The thing should arrive shortly.
{{sigh}} So now I have to discover just w.t.f. one of these suckers *IS* ackshully Good-for. One aspect looks promising--discovered while charging i6 via iMac USB--a pop-up informed me
that the iPhone had a new OS-build ready to drop in, if I cared to partake. That cable ain't just a charging thing; it's a bloody Vulcan mind-meld. Too.

Clearly: Timmy is rapidly arranging for the interconnectivity of All their gadgetry, (with Siri vamping around on next iMac build: OS X: now annual Nah soon a monthly Re-Do, I wot.
One must Note about that strumpet, though: absolutely Everything you say' to this droid SHALL be transmitted to Apple-Inc-Gmbh-LLC-SNOOPS-all. So, happily I'll say, "Siri, call Suzy Q on her cel-fone".
And she Does/with alacrity. But having her compose a text message ?? {say} would demand self-censorship,
(though it would save poking fat fingers on a bogus non-keyboard.)

I give this experiment 50/50 odds. But it's still cute as a bug's ear, for all its malevolently addictive $$bizness-Intentions.
New If this is your first smartphone ... or first recently ...
You'll be truly amazed by both the screen and the camera.
--

Drew
New Indeed so,
I am hoping to discover--in the 6S+ that--the 3D pressure sensor does emulate the now missing: right-click-sorta better menu disclosure of w.t.f. new ALT-modes are [now] available. But never are er, intuitively obvious.

(But I have to put the sucker aside, maybe for some days at a time.. as chores must be done and, one needs to look around as the world-around may.. or May-not ...? crash and burn in a few diurnal cycles, upcoming. Y'know?

Prey for my sole!
(just noted that these outside grunge-shoes are developing holes in their bottoms)
{sigh} add-to-listicle.
     Quartz video + article on (the, apparently present state of) Apple insouciance - (Ashton) - (7)
         Dunno. - (Another Scott) - (6)
             Well, for starters: - (Ashton) - (5)
                 Welcome to the Borg! - (Another Scott) - (4)
                     Got my wife an iPhone 7 recently. - (a6l6e6x)
                     Jawohl.. - (Ashton) - (2)
                         If this is your first smartphone ... or first recently ... - (drook) - (1)
                             Indeed so, - (Ashton)

Gee whillikers!
82 ms