IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New You have to give the Pope credit.
BBC: Reformation day: Pope Francis marks Luther anniversary in Sweden
Pope Francis has taken part in events to commemorate the anniversary of the Protestant Reformation during his trip to Sweden.

The Pope appealed to Catholics and Lutherans to "mend" history and look with honesty at the past, "recognising error and seeking forgiveness".

By tradition, on 31 October 1517 the German theologian Martin Luther nailed his 95 theses to the door of a church.

The papal visit kicks off a year of events to mark the quincentenary.
The mergers of businesses will not happen, but consolidation makes some sense when the market begins to shrink. The product doesn't have the importance it once had.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Guess who should be "recognising error and seeking forgiveness"
--

Drew
New Shhhh! Let everyone quietly think it's the other guys. :)
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New With enough guilt to paint on thick all around . . .
. . that should keep them occupied for some time.
New It's a two-way street: I recognize your error, you seek my forgiveness
--

Drew
New In fairness, what he says on occasions like this is meant just as much for his own people, isn't it?
(And no, I don't mean "Argentinians".)
New Concur..
     You have to give the Pope credit. - (a6l6e6x) - (6)
         Guess who should be "recognising error and seeking forgiveness" -NT - (drook) - (5)
             Shhhh! Let everyone quietly think it's the other guys. :) -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                 With enough guilt to paint on thick all around . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                 It's a two-way street: I recognize your error, you seek my forgiveness -NT - (drook)
             In fairness, what he says on occasions like this is meant just as much for his own people, isn't it? -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                 Concur.. -NT - (Ashton)

Doh! Wrong button, Scott!
81 ms