IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New With you re such genuine innovation (another word perhaps doomed to casual over-use).
Still recall a Star Trek/Next-Gen episode, in which the antagonists spoke only in metaphor [!!] and how artfully they revealed (Patrick Stewart's) increasing proficiency (averting thus: the usual disaster, etc.)

Guess I have to find the title of that episode; One quote was "..in {some Place-name} ..When The Walls Fell." I thought entire performance was of a grade to produce permanent memory;
'twas emotionally satisfying quite beyond the mere logical, intellectual detail.
New Shaka. Episode was "Darmok"
New Yess.. Thanks; Darmok resonates.
Curious if you recalled those two names, outright..

(My non-volatile RAM may be suffering some bit-rot ... or there's an undetected shorted Tantalum cap? somewhere.)
New Courtesy BBC America
They have NG, and now the original series, on an infinite loop. "Darmok" came up within the last couple of months.
     Google is growing crypto - (drook) - (9)
         Interesting! - (a6l6e6x) - (8)
             I like that it's orthogonal to other approaches - (drook) - (1)
                 Yep, it is an inventive approach. -NT - (a6l6e6x)
             They should scale it up: multiple Eves cracking the same message. -NT - (static) - (5)
                 How would that work in the wild? - (drook) - (4)
                     With you re such genuine innovation (another word perhaps doomed to casual over-use). - (Ashton) - (3)
                         Shaka. Episode was "Darmok" -NT - (scoenye) - (2)
                             Yess.. Thanks; Darmok resonates. - (Ashton) - (1)
                                 Courtesy BBC America - (scoenye)

CCTBRRDS!
70 ms