IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I like that it's orthogonal to other approaches
It's like when they try to invent a new language for a science fiction species. It's hard not to base it on existing concepts of grammar. When trying to invent crypto, how do you avoid basing it on known concepts of math? This at least presents the chance at something genuinely original.

What I think this could lead to is rapidly changing encryption schemes. Instead of trying to come up with something unbreakable, just keep coming up with unique schemes. Rotate them every week and by the time one is broken there's already a new one.
--

Drew
New Yep, it is an inventive approach.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
     Google is growing crypto - (drook) - (9)
         Interesting! - (a6l6e6x) - (8)
             I like that it's orthogonal to other approaches - (drook) - (1)
                 Yep, it is an inventive approach. -NT - (a6l6e6x)
             They should scale it up: multiple Eves cracking the same message. -NT - (static) - (5)
                 How would that work in the wild? - (drook) - (4)
                     With you re such genuine innovation (another word perhaps doomed to casual over-use). - (Ashton) - (3)
                         Shaka. Episode was "Darmok" -NT - (scoenye) - (2)
                             Yess.. Thanks; Darmok resonates. - (Ashton) - (1)
                                 Courtesy BBC America - (scoenye)

I have neither space nor cash nor latitude to adorn my house with any more things with CPUs in them.
77 ms