IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Payback time from CIA? And no mention of Wikileaks as repository.
In any case, it corroborates the obvious - Russia invaded Ukraine.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New lies, all lies, as mmoffitt will shorty assure us
...or, if true, perfectly justifiable responses to the cryogenically preserved, recently thawed and decanted WWII era card-carrying Nazis who overthrew the Pericles of Kiev, that selfless tribune of the people in 2014. Hit it, Mikey!

cordially,
New the release is probably fake. Looking at the front page
https://www.rt.com/ there is no mention of the emails at all.
always look out for number one and don't step in number two
New You should know that RT is not a jounalistic source.
The value of what it says can be approximated by white noise.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New knew I should have used the tongue in cheek flag
always look out for number one and don't step in number two
New I'm not really sure what's being claimed here.
I read it that some of the email was confirmed. But the email didn't contain the nefarious plans of those evil Soviet Russian bastards?

Most of the e-mails are routine. However, a separate leak by the hackers includes a report that outlines a plan for undermining the stability of the Ukrainian government entitled "The plan of priority measures to destabilize the socio-political situation in Ukraine:

A separate leak? From where? Any vetting? Ah, but I forgot. When you're propagandizing how evil those Soviet Russian bastards are, who needs verification? Iraq had WMD and aided Al Qaeda in the 9/11 attack, too, donchaknow.
bcnu,
Mikem

I think religion should be treated with ridicule, hatred and contempt. And I claim that right.
Christopher Hitchens.
     Ars: Ukranian hackers steal Putin's crony's Outlook .PST file... - (Another Scott) - (6)
         Payback time from CIA? And no mention of Wikileaks as repository. - (a6l6e6x) - (5)
             lies, all lies, as mmoffitt will shorty assure us - (rcareaga) - (4)
                 the release is probably fake. Looking at the front page - (boxley) - (2)
                     You should know that RT is not a jounalistic source. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                         knew I should have used the tongue in cheek flag -NT - (boxley)
                 I'm not really sure what's being claimed here. - (mmoffitt)

Cue the Twilight Zone Music, will ya?
93 ms