IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I wonder how many of the 95,000+ are Americans?
bcnu,
Mikem

I think religion should be treated with ridicule, hatred and contempt. And I claim that right.
Christopher Hitchens.
New It's always heartening
...to read these spontaneous expressions of support from the peace-loving peoples of the world, noble statements completely not composed by the Subdirectorate for Unprompted Boilerplate. I mean, c'mon, mmoffitt, I'm not even going to address the geopolitics of the thing, but the linked document is sock puppetry, and not even particularly good sock puppetry (it's about as convincing as online comments that begin "I used to vote for the Democrat Party, but now I see...").

cordially,
New I used to vote for the Democrat Party, but now I see... OMG Im blind!!! take it away!!
always look out for number one and don't step in number two
New Still...
I am surprised that any American would sign his or her name to it given the likelihood of a President H. Clinton being elected. Under her leadership, I expect us to increase the pace of the re-ignition of the Cold War. Under President Clinton, I would not at all be surprised to see another House UnAmerican Activities Committee called to order.
bcnu,
Mikem

I think religion should be treated with ridicule, hatred and contempt. And I claim that right.
Christopher Hitchens.
New dont think so, no money in that
New Are you kidding? There's *TONS* of money in that.
Remember, we *must* address the Putin/Russian threat!

Details here: https://www.nationalpriorities.org/campaigns/military-spending-united-states/
bcnu,
Mikem

Christopher Hitchens.
New addressing the huac part of the comment
New That's some quality aluminumillinery you got going there.
     I wonder how many of the 95,000+ are Americans? - (mmoffitt) - (7)
         It's always heartening - (rcareaga) - (6)
             I used to vote for the Democrat Party, but now I see... OMG Im blind!!! take it away!! -NT - (boxley)
             Still... - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                 dont think so, no money in that -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                     Are you kidding? There's *TONS* of money in that. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                         addressing the huac part of the comment -NT - (boxley)
                 That's some quality aluminumillinery you got going there. -NT - (pwhysall)

Did you hear the one about the priest, the rabbi, and the gloat?
52 ms