IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New tonights dinner
“Before the dinner started, Trump went to Hillary and asked how are you,” Mr. Smith said, setting up the punch line. “She said, ‘I’m fine — now get out of the ladies’ dressing room.’
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/21/us/politics/al-smith-dinner-clinton-trump.html?_r=0
always look out for number one and don't step in number two
New I watched a little with the sound off.
Hillary seemed to be having a great time talking with the Cardinal. Donnie was just staring down at his notes, reading. Almost nobody seemed to be laughing at his jokes...

And he got lots of boos, also too.

Cheers,
Scott.
New Video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGgxr4Sxoas (49:43)

He shows what a horrible man he is, yet again, starting around 18 minutes. Note the reaction of the guy off Donnie's left shoulder...

Cheers,
Scott.
New I'm beginning to feel a measure of pity for the man
I detest him, and think he needs to be put down like a mad dog, politically speaking, but perhaps owing to an overdeveloped sense of vicarious embarrassment, I'm keen to see the ordeal, his and ours, done with. It's starting to feel like watching a bullfight, something I cannot endure, or a bear-baiting: a dumb, maddened beast in pain, snarling in fury, without the capacity rationally to process its suffering and fear.

Don't get me wrong: he's a dreadful human being, and his present plight is consequence of his own monstrous follies, which we cannot say of the bull or of the bear*. However, to contemplate the pathetic void at the man's center, and the humiliations he has caused to be visited upon himself, rouses reluctant stirrings of sympathy even in my steel-lined heart.

Now go out there and destroy him, Clinton campaign.

cordially,

*speaking of bears getting the short end...
New I shouldn't have clicked your link. That is horrible.
bcnu,
Mikem

We read one day, We hold these truths to be self evident. That all men are created equal. That they are endowed by their creator with certain inalienable rights. That among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. But if a man doesn't have a job or an income, he has neither life, nor liberty, nor the pursuit of happiness. He merely exists.
MLK
New Sorry ’bout that
Let mmoffitt's post serve as a trigger warning. It is a dispiriting snippet of news.

cordially,
     tonights dinner - (boxley) - (6)
         I watched a little with the sound off. - (Another Scott)
         Video. - (Another Scott)
         Re: tonights dinner - (pwhysall)
         I'm beginning to feel a measure of pity for the man - (rcareaga) - (2)
             I shouldn't have clicked your link. That is horrible. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                 Sorry ’bout that - (rcareaga)

I have a cunning plan...
92 ms