IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: what tradition?
The peaceful transfer of power.

You've been doing it since 1800 or so.

You might have heard of this thing called "Google". All the kids are doing it.
New Oh, let me google then
Gore, speaking from the White House the week after having lost the general election, explains why he refused to concede the race:
https://news.grabien.com/story-flashback-gore-refuses-concede-election-demands-recount-ensu maybe this one?
Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton
told the crowd that President Bush merely had been "selected" president, not
elected
http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/newsweek-hillary-clinton-to-crowd-at-fund-raiser-in-los-angeles-bush-was-selected-president-not-elected-says-bushs-machine-has-raised-far-more-money-to-ruin-the-reputations-of-our-candidates-76491792.html hey this google thingy is neat!
Obama’s memory must be pretty short, so I’ve compiled this list to remind him — and everyone else — of eight times liberals claimed an election was or would be stolen.
http://thefederalist.com/2016/10/19/8-times-liberals-claimed-election-stolen-rigged/
always look out for number one and don't step in number two
New Snort
Gore went to court. Litigation is the American way. It's also peaceful. He lost in court, he conceded. FIN

Your second link is irrelevant: who's not acceding to the peaceful transfer of power? No-one. I

Your third link is full of people who aren't presidential candidates and whose opinions are fine, dandy, and irrelevant.

You need to work harder at your googlism.
New you need to work harder at your traditions
the donald does not need to accept the results of the election for a peaceful hand over of power. You think Obama will put her in jail and rule via fiat? Hardly. As far as civic unrest due to an election we did that once in 1861, didnt work out too well.
always look out for number one and don't step in number two
     The last 2016 presidential debate is done. - (a6l6e6x) - (42)
         Headlines tomorrow: "I'll keep you in suspense" and "Such a nasty woman". - (malraux) - (1)
             I liked his big-eyed shrug in the Q about whether Aleppo had "fallen". He's such a disaster. -NT - (Another Scott)
         Yes. No one is better at avoiding unpleasant truths than HRC. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
             Oh do fark off - (pwhysall)
         I didn't watch it... - (rcareaga) - (34)
             There was that one dealbreaker... - (pwhysall) - (33)
                 what tradition? -NT - (boxley) - (32)
                     The one before the Great Civil War of 1968 when Nixon took over after Johnson, remember? -NT - (Another Scott)
                     Re: what tradition? - (pwhysall) - (3)
                         Oh, let me google then - (boxley) - (2)
                             Snort - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                 you need to work harder at your traditions - (boxley)
                     Re: what tradition? - (malraux) - (26)
                         having class is not a tradition -NT - (boxley)
                         Said one plutocrat to another. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (23)
                             You realize that George Washington was a rich man, right? - (Another Scott) - (22)
                                 Worth noting as well - (rcareaga) - (9)
                                     Indeed. But he doesn't count because Clinton == Icky. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                     Maybe he wasn't, but Obama ... wait ... what was the point again? -NT - (drook)
                                     No, but he was their servant. Turned Treasury over to Wall St. within a year. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                                         Yeah, that's why he raised their taxes, because he was "their servant". (Groucho-roll-eyes.gif) -NT - (Another Scott) - (5)
                                             And repealed Glass-Stegall (rolls-eyes) -NT - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                                 Re: And repealed Glass-Stegall (rolls-eyes) - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                     Clinton won that election by promising to execute contract with america -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                         "Execute" has several meanings. More words, please. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                     Re: the banks with combined commercial and investment arms have fared the best. - (mmoffitt)
                                 Re: When was this glorious age when peasants and workers ran the world again? - (mmoffitt) - (11)
                                     How'd that work out for them? -NT - (drook) - (10)
                                         How's that literacy and poverty thing working out for us here? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (9)
                                             Whatabout whatabout whatabout ... nope, can't answer can you? -NT - (drook) - (8)
                                                 Gorbachev did in seven years what the CIA could not in 70. The collapse was a catastrophe. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                                                     Redux - (drook) - (4)
                                                         just a late model of the 1789 uprising -NT - (boxley)
                                                         Sheesh. Two things. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                                             I missed the joke* - (drook)
                                                             When the peasants get hungry... - (pwhysall)
                                                     Re: Gorbachev did in seven years what the CIA could not in 70... - (rcareaga) - (1)
                                                         I stole the line. - (mmoffitt)
                         Imagine a Republican saying that today - (drook)
         Bruce Springsteen re Drumpf (on Channel 4 in Blighty) - (Ashton)
         So #ImANastyWoman is trending - (drook) - (1)
             That note has been on their Drumpf articles for a while. -NT - (malraux)

I took the liberty of fixing the punctuation.
106 ms