IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Headlines tomorrow: "I'll keep you in suspense" and "Such a nasty woman".
He's a car wreck.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New I liked his big-eyed shrug in the Q about whether Aleppo had "fallen". He's such a disaster.
     The last 2016 presidential debate is done. - (a6l6e6x) - (42)
         Headlines tomorrow: "I'll keep you in suspense" and "Such a nasty woman". - (malraux) - (1)
             I liked his big-eyed shrug in the Q about whether Aleppo had "fallen". He's such a disaster. -NT - (Another Scott)
         Yes. No one is better at avoiding unpleasant truths than HRC. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
             Oh do fark off - (pwhysall)
         I didn't watch it... - (rcareaga) - (34)
             There was that one dealbreaker... - (pwhysall) - (33)
                 what tradition? -NT - (boxley) - (32)
                     The one before the Great Civil War of 1968 when Nixon took over after Johnson, remember? -NT - (Another Scott)
                     Re: what tradition? - (pwhysall) - (3)
                         Oh, let me google then - (boxley) - (2)
                             Snort - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                 you need to work harder at your traditions - (boxley)
                     Re: what tradition? - (malraux) - (26)
                         having class is not a tradition -NT - (boxley)
                         Said one plutocrat to another. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (23)
                             You realize that George Washington was a rich man, right? - (Another Scott) - (22)
                                 Worth noting as well - (rcareaga) - (9)
                                     Indeed. But he doesn't count because Clinton == Icky. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                     Maybe he wasn't, but Obama ... wait ... what was the point again? -NT - (drook)
                                     No, but he was their servant. Turned Treasury over to Wall St. within a year. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                                         Yeah, that's why he raised their taxes, because he was "their servant". (Groucho-roll-eyes.gif) -NT - (Another Scott) - (5)
                                             And repealed Glass-Stegall (rolls-eyes) -NT - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                                 Re: And repealed Glass-Stegall (rolls-eyes) - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                     Clinton won that election by promising to execute contract with america -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                         "Execute" has several meanings. More words, please. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                     Re: the banks with combined commercial and investment arms have fared the best. - (mmoffitt)
                                 Re: When was this glorious age when peasants and workers ran the world again? - (mmoffitt) - (11)
                                     How'd that work out for them? -NT - (drook) - (10)
                                         How's that literacy and poverty thing working out for us here? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (9)
                                             Whatabout whatabout whatabout ... nope, can't answer can you? -NT - (drook) - (8)
                                                 Gorbachev did in seven years what the CIA could not in 70. The collapse was a catastrophe. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                                                     Redux - (drook) - (4)
                                                         just a late model of the 1789 uprising -NT - (boxley)
                                                         Sheesh. Two things. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                                             I missed the joke* - (drook)
                                                             When the peasants get hungry... - (pwhysall)
                                                     Re: Gorbachev did in seven years what the CIA could not in 70... - (rcareaga) - (1)
                                                         I stole the line. - (mmoffitt)
                         Imagine a Republican saying that today - (drook)
         Bruce Springsteen re Drumpf (on Channel 4 in Blighty) - (Ashton)
         So #ImANastyWoman is trending - (drook) - (1)
             That note has been on their Drumpf articles for a while. -NT - (malraux)

Reese's Pieces? Am I in a different pit this time?
79 ms