IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Looks worth a detour
should I find self within a few hundred miles ... my kinda 'clean, well-lighted-place', that which I never ran into! in my marathon Boston/Miami RT (oddly, coinciding with 'Justice' Thomas -vs- Anita Hill-now-exonerated):
now actually back in the news! along with Drumpf's frat-boy excesses.

Amazing how History rewrites ourselves, innit? The pics of this restaurant reminded me of ~~ just what I was wanting to find at breakfast time then ..before b o r i n g Interstate duty.
Assuming you write down the Good'uns (?) guess I have to check in before any next trek.
New passed up 2 waffle houses on the way there
now I love me some waffle house but I wanted pancakes. I try when traveling to find none chain home cooking (of varied ethnicity). Have found some gems over the years.
always look out for number one and don't step in number two
New Was just talking to my wife about this the other day
Around here - and I know Ohio isn't a hotbed of ethnic cuisine - all the Mexican restaurants have virtually identical menus, and 90% the same decor. You could take a dinner from any one of them and serve it in any other and not notice the difference.

Same for Chinese restaurants. They all buy from the same suppliers, everything from the ingredients to the stock photos they put over the menu.

Burger chains are at least trying to differentiate themselves.
--

Drew
New when I was in phoenix I was told similar. If the mexican restaurant name ended in an O or an A
same menu same ingredients. Best ones are hole in the walls in run down corner malls. On chinese places they are held hostage by the local population who do not like anything different or unusual.
always look out for number one and don't step in number two
     t-coons restaurant - (boxley) - (5)
         Looking good, y'all! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         Looks worth a detour - (Ashton) - (3)
             passed up 2 waffle houses on the way there - (boxley) - (2)
                 Was just talking to my wife about this the other day - (drook) - (1)
                     when I was in phoenix I was told similar. If the mexican restaurant name ended in an O or an A - (boxley)

Got LRPD?
45 ms