IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Couple of good reads.
Best read in sequence.
Well, surprise! Here’s Donald Trump. He is the actual and physical embodiment of every single thing the GOP has trained its base to want and to be over the last forty years

http://whatever.scalzi.com/2016/10/11/trump-the-gop-and-the-fall/
http://whatever.scalzi.com/2016/10/12/my-endorsement-for-president-2016-hillary-clinton/
New Can we bookmark this one?
Finally, I have very little patience for people who at this point vomit up some variation of “they’re both just the same, one is just as bad as the other.” It a lazy, contemptible lie, and it’s even lazier and more contemptible this year. I’m not going to argue against the idea that the parties are generally corporatist, but if that’s the only lens you choose to look through, again, that’s your problem and not anyone else’s. There are real and substantial differences on any number of issues that directly and manifestly have an impact on people’s lives. And this year more than any other in living memory, there is a stark choice between competence and demagogic incompetence.

If you can’t see it, that’s fine (it’s actually not fine, but it’s your karma, at least). I’m not going to pretend it doesn’t exist.

Actually, just auto-reply with it to every mmoffit post in Politics until December.
--

Drew
New why would she want to appear in front of the little people she hates. Podesta proved she hates us.
always look out for number one and don't step in number two
New That's deep from the echo chamber
I honestly have no idea what you mean.
--

Drew
New been reading podesta's emails. Apparently Hillary has dificulty appearing real
always look out for number one and don't step in number two
New That's only in public. In private, she's real. I guess.
New boxley is his own echo chamber
New He missed a reason at his second link.
And Wall Street will love it.
New Delicious
And this is why the GOP deserves the chaos that’s happening to it now, with its appalling and parasitic standard bearer, who will never be president, driving his GOP host body toward the cliff. If it accepts the parasite, it will be driven off the cliff. If it resists, the parasite Trump will rip himself from it, leaving bloody marks as it does so, and then shove the dazed and wounded GOP from the precipice. That there is a fall in the GOP’s future is inevitable; all that is left is which plunge to take.
Still reading. Thanks for the links.

cordially,
     Couple of good reads. - (pwhysall) - (8)
         Can we bookmark this one? - (drook) - (5)
             why would she want to appear in front of the little people she hates. Podesta proved she hates us. -NT - (boxley) - (4)
                 That's deep from the echo chamber - (drook) - (3)
                     been reading podesta's emails. Apparently Hillary has dificulty appearing real -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                         That's only in public. In private, she's real. I guess. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                     boxley is his own echo chamber -NT - (rcareaga)
         He missed a reason at his second link. - (mmoffitt)
         Delicious - (rcareaga)

Damn! Bloody %^@&^@ anal-retentive Geo Booleishness!
358 ms