IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Stick a fork in him, Trump's done
Yeah, I know his base will rationalise this shit away, but holy fuck.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/oct/12/donald-trump-women-new-sexual-harassment-stories

Seriously? You not only look at a 10-year-old girl and appraise her future fuckability, you not only say that shit out loud, you do it on fucking videotape?

What kind of fuckwit etc?
New Be fair, now
It is clear from his remarks that he didn't plan to do her until she was of age. (I suppose he gets the "age" part, for all he seems unclear on the "consent" element.

cordially,
New sure it is
always look out for number one and don't step in number two
New That's why you look at more than just one poll.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New Hehehehahahahahah
Nate is rarely wrong get, ie: got it right 99 out of 100.

Look at the odds on the bottom.

http://fivethirtyeight.com
New I agree to a large extent. But his defeat will be a Pyrrhic victory.
I'm about halfway through the elsewhere linked Frontline story covering Drumpf and Hillary. It's disheartening, but unsurprising, that her valiant loss to the oligarchs (and their teeming millions of useful idiots) in her fight for a national health system during her husband's tenure caused her to abandon her principles and cash in by becoming a tool of those very oligarchs. But, such is the case. More is the pity.
     Stick a fork in him, Trump's done - (pwhysall) - (5)
         Be fair, now - (rcareaga)
         sure it is - (boxley) - (2)
             That's why you look at more than just one poll. - (malraux)
             Hehehehahahahahah - (crazy)
         I agree to a large extent. But his defeat will be a Pyrrhic victory. - (mmoffitt)

Memorably described by colleagues as someone who would "unplug you from life support so she could charge her phone."
47 ms