IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I think bullets are the answer to this.
Microsoft (MSFT), Apple (AAPL), Google (GOOG) and five other tech firms now account for more than a fifth of the $2.10 trillion in profits that U.S. companies are holding overseas, according to a Bloomberg News review of the securities filings of 304 corporations.

S&P Global Ratings found in May that the top 15 companies that disclose their cash holdings by region hold 83 percent of their cash overseas, up from 70 percent in 2011.

The need for a solution is clear. The American Society of Civil Engineers estimates the U.S. will need to invest $3.6 trillion in infrastructure by 2020, with the non-profit giving the nation’s schools, roads and transit systems poor grades.

Some tax experts, however, are skeptical of S&P’s proposal.

According to the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities, the tax holiday idea has been tried before and is a proven policy failure.

Indeed, after a 2004 tax holiday, 58 of the companies that benefitted from the move slashed nearly 600,000 jobs.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/how-can-u-s-bring-back-2-trillion-its-companies-hoard-overseas/

These bastards actually want to be rewarded for being Un-American. They are a traitorous lot and should be dealt with accordingly.
New Like non-tax paying Trump, it's all perfectly legal!
The tax laws need to be changed.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New There just aren't enough %Muricans with the competence to perform as Citizens, never mind..
possessing the interest even to try. Ennui + rising temps (and seas) now limn obvious irreversible consequences ... consequences which rise exponentially within the short time left to--just possibly--evade the worst scenarios.
(Clearly, few give a shit about even That.) Shall Agent Orange--its continuing after-effects: where we dropped the many kilotons--become, by default: Soylent Orange?)

We techno-initiated see jillions of Possibilities available; meanwhile the techno-illiterate (amidst the post-literate majority) veg-out on sports, visual consciousness-eaters and the lure of The Couch, n'est ce pȃs?
Ergo, the complexity and detail-Work! required to ponder effectively any major change in Tax-bases: runs up against disinterest and all that incompetence, thus incomprehension.
tl;dr: We have neither the talent nor motivation ... even to rescue The Nest! Throw in the greed-derangement inseparable from all aspects of growing up under the virulent ethics-free Vulture-capitalism? and

and..

Shit, I dunno: this clown-car race towards complete anarchic chaos suggests to me: not One Single 'bwight side'.
(And as to the vast mammalian species-Set destined-with-NO-VOTE to be collateral damage: I see just one more Reason to despise further, our teeming feckless fuckhead cohorts.)
Capitalism hollows-out Conscience and leaves infra-human dregs of the ilk which any smarter Mother ..would also despise. I wot.
     I think bullets are the answer to this. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
         Like non-tax paying Trump, it's all perfectly legal! - (a6l6e6x)
         There just aren't enough %Muricans with the competence to perform as Citizens, never mind.. - (Ashton)

The meat is so under cooked it is starting to eat the salad.
34 ms