Welcome to IWETHEY!

New And it's already an ad.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZOWItkanDs

Edit: changed to YouTube version.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
Expand Edited by malraux Oct. 5, 2016, 01:20:39 PM EDT
New That was fast! Speedy Gonzales in Brooklyn. :)
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
     ok nother (gonna assume you watched tonights debate) - (boxley) - (40)
         They're both more qualified than Trump! - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
             which one is that? -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                 The one that wants to overturn Roe vs. Wade. - (a6l6e6x)
         Pence is an incompetent - he couldn't even try to defend Trump. - (Another Scott) - (3)
             Pence is playing the long game. He is taking over for Lying Ted for 2020! - (a6l6e6x)
             And it's already an ad. - (malraux) - (1)
                 That was fast! Speedy Gonzales in Brooklyn. :) -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         I'm going to be ill. Kaine managed to make Pence look sensible. - (mmoffitt) - (32)
             Kaine was over the top excited and on hair trigger. - (a6l6e6x)
             What is it that makes you ill? - (rcareaga) - (20)
                 That Pence, by comparison to anyone could look sane. - (mmoffitt) - (19)
                     Shit ha-Pence - (rcareaga) - (18)
                         Isn't the blog post obvious? - (mmoffitt)
                         And another thing, did you really need 538 to tell you who would win Indiana? - (mmoffitt) - (16)
                             How could Bernie win there and not Hillary - (Another Scott) - (14)
                                 The same way Barack Obama did in 2008. The youth vote would have been *very* enthusiastic. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (13)
                                     How is the Hispanic vote there? - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                         I honestly don't know. They're about 6.5% or so of the population. - (mmoffitt)
                                     Yet Bernie beat Hillary by only 35k votes in the primary. Hmm... - (Another Scott) - (10)
                                         I've told you why Obama's 08 voters didn't turn out. Sheesh! - (mmoffitt) - (9)
                                             Hehe. Bayh voted to save the economy and for the PPACA. Good enough for me. ;-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (8)
                                                 And Bayh's "Credit Card Reform" allowed BofA to jack my rate from 9.0% fixed to 12% floating. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                                     So, get another bank. You are still able to do that. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                         Bayh's NOT going to fix the banks, see below. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                                 You and the Banksters want him to win. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                                     Recycled "news" - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                         If Bayh wins and the Senate goes "D", ... - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                                             Yaya. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                 At the risk of sounding even more the conspiracy theorist. - (mmoffitt)
                             Of course I didn't "need" 538 for that. - (rcareaga)
             I don't have time to watch it again, but... - (Another Scott) - (6)
                 Kaine did a better job defending his candidate - (malraux)
                 "Nice Guy". </me falls over> - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                     I'd expect nothing less from Counterpunch. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                         Heh. He only beat George "Macaca" Allen by six points? </rofl> - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                             "Selected Conspiracy Websites, Newsgroups, Blogs" - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                 I'm no longer a subscriber. - (mmoffitt)
             according to cnn pence beat kaine -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                 According to almost everyone. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                 different objectives, perhaps? - (rcareaga)

It’s always projection with these guys.
77 ms