IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I have it recorded just for that reason. Will watch later.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Tom Tomorrow on Drumpf..
Here.

Comforting ... having lost Kurt, George C., Gore Vidal, Molly Ivins, et Alia
As an image of her younger self in a gown appears, Ivins, played by Sara Gaston, says, "This is at a debutante ball or some such virgin sacrifice." After getting hired by the New York Times, the holy grail for a journalist, she quips, "I went to the Big Apple where I was miserable at five times the salary and where my copy was declawed and neutered."

Of America, of which Ivins claims to be rather fond she says, "We're a people who get spray tans and use striped toothpaste. We're a nation undeterred by reality."

There were groans of pain and delight as the play takes aim at familiar Texas figures. This should be no surprise in a play about the woman who christened George W. Bush "Shrub."

At least ..we still gots Tom Terrific Tomorrow ... to kick some of the asses: of various Asses of the Vox Populi
New Ah, the "spin cycle!" :)
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New "Secretary Clinton, what do you think of that?"
Hilarious.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
     Trump on SNL - (Another Scott) - (4)
         I have it recorded just for that reason. Will watch later. -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         Tom Tomorrow on Drumpf.. - (Ashton) - (1)
             Ah, the "spin cycle!" :) -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         "Secretary Clinton, what do you think of that?" - (malraux)

Every problem that humanity has ever encountered throughout history can be traced back to Gary in accounting.
68 ms