IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Interesting.
Seems pretty full-featured - maybe excessively so. ;-)

I've got RedNotebook on many of my machines to take daily notes. It's written in python so it's cross-platform, one can easily include graphics, it's designed from the start for quick searching, and it has a nice PDF export feature that I use to make a monthly file. It has replaced paper notebooks for much of our day-to-day record-keeping.

Cheers,
Scott.
New I have a non technical friend whose idea of a password phrase involves his feelings
for his three ex wives. It is very long and contains the phrase burlap sacks. Pretty sure he is safe.
always look out for number one and don't step in number two
     Password managers - (pwhysall) - (14)
         Integration seems to be an arms race. - (static) - (10)
             That's extremely annoying to me. Leave my browser fields alone!!1 - (Another Scott) - (9)
                 Caveat Emptor: It looks like some of them are kinda evil. - (Another Scott) - (8)
                     I use keepass at work. Seems very sensible -NT - (boxley)
                     No two-factor auth for KeePass. Dealbreaker. - (pwhysall) - (2)
                         Use Yubico with it? - (Another Scott) - (1)
                             Interesting. - (pwhysall)
                     Encrypted, you say? - (scoenye) - (3)
                         Yikes. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                             Risk/reward - (pwhysall)
                         thats why logs need to be encrypted (wouldnt help since admin password was stole tho) -NT - (boxley)
         I like sticky notes with encryption - (boxley) - (2)
             Interesting. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                 I have a non technical friend whose idea of a password phrase involves his feelings - (boxley)

Here come the witnesses.
49 ms