IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Only in theory!
In practice the top 3% do OK, the bottom 97% get subsistence. And the top, all party members, contributes next to nothing.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New I don't think the amount contributed by the top is limited to communist societies. ;0)
New No argument there. But, it's that communism is not a solution.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
     GA aircraft are largest remaining source of lead emissions. - (Another Scott) - (54)
         Now you will really piss off Mike! :) -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         Bullshit. - (mmoffitt)
         Retrofitting or not - (malraux) - (50)
             Guppy. -NT - (mmoffitt)
             Yup. This is a solvable problem. Lead is bad news. - (Another Scott) - (48)
                 You guys are mighty damned liberal with MY freedom to fly. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (47)
                     Regulating the use of public spaces is a problem? ;-p - (Another Scott) - (4)
                         You don't know the fleet. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                             Is this guy full of beans? - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                 No, he's not. He's referring to Ethanol Free auto gas. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                     Good points. Thanks. -NT - (Another Scott)
                     You can fly. It's not the flying that's the problem. -NT - (pwhysall) - (26)
                         This. Fix your goddamned plane then you can fly. It's pretty simple. -NT - (malraux) - (25)
                             Give me $250,000 and I'll do it. Don't give me your unfunded mandate. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (24)
                                 Not my problem. Planes putting lead in the air is. -NT - (malraux) - (11)
                                     Pilots didn't put the lead in the gas. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (10)
                                         Who. Cares? - (malraux) - (9)
                                             How about holding those responsible, responsible for a change? And that ain't us. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (8)
                                                 Not holding you responsible - (malraux) - (7)
                                                     Tell you what. - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                                                         You don't need to fly a hobby plane for the helicopters to fly. -NT - (malraux) - (5)
                                                             They are GA aircraft and a lot of them burn the same fuel. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                                                 YOU don't need to fly a hobby plane. - (malraux) - (3)
                                                                     Stylish clan there! :-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                         :-) - (malraux)
                                                                     Arrow? -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                 Omfg. 167k out of 300+ million - (crazy) - (11)
                                     Your math is as bad as the rest of you. 167K aircraft != 167K people. HTH. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (10)
                                         Do you timeshare your craft? -NT - (crazy) - (9)
                                             Flight Club. Heard of them? Of course not. You're out of your depth. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                             And I find it interesting the point you picked - (crazy) - (7)
                                                 For a communist he's a pretty entitled SOB at times. -NT - (malraux) - (6)
                                                     I earned it. ;0) - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                                         Only in theory! - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                                                             I don't think the amount contributed by the top is limited to communist societies. ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                                 No argument there. But, it's that communism is not a solution. -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                                                     MMoffitt's Communisim explained . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                                         :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                     YTF are you ok with putting lead in the air? -NT - (malraux) - (14)
                         Because there isn't a safe alternative yet. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (13)
                             Safe for *whom*? -NT - (malraux) - (3)
                                 The people in the airplane and the people on the ground they might crash into. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                     Not a problem if they aren't in the air. HTH. -NT - (malraux) - (1)
                                         heh. Thanks for making my point. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                             Yeah, there is. - (pwhysall) - (8)
                                 My ancestors didn't listen to you folks. Why should I? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                                     Well, that's one way to not answer the question. - (pwhysall) - (6)
                                         You won't just be screwing me. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                             Scientific American - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                 I'll stop at Anderson whenever I get the chance. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                                     Looks like you're good to go, but I may be missing something. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                         Thanks, I'll look. - (mmoffitt)
                                         Pretty much - (crazy)
         I did remember the Purdue fuel correctly. Don't worry. Be happy. - (mmoffitt)

Dude!
126 ms